• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NCchef banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBOGH

I'm Pretty Popular
24/8/10
You've just maxed your credit card. You've just sold your firstborn. You went, or you sent your wife, to the street corner to get your money. Whatever you've done, you, amongst others, have now become cool kids. And soon, you will have the holy grail of all watches...and now the wait begins.

Interesting insight. And so articulately accurate for the vast majority of rep buyers. Kudos.

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Damn, is he the same pamlover from WAY back when? A true douchnozzle.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
BOD, hit it right on. We've seen this before where the rip off artist builds a level of trust on the board and then screws a few people over and when called out says look at my record I wouldn't do that. Does a few more good transactions and screws over a few others. Then when tossed out of here some come defend them only cause they had a good transaction. Do any of you really think TB started this thread without definitive proof?? You know better then that, so stop defending a known rip off artist and acting as if you know anything. NCchef was doing this shit before many of you defenders were even here and if this shit happened to you then you'd be begging TB and the board to help you. I suspect many of the so called happy customers don't even know they were sold rep parts as gen parts.

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
BOD, hit it right on. We've seen this before where the rip off artist builds a level of trust on the board and then screws a few people over and when called out says look at my record I wouldn't do that. Does a few more good transactions and screws over a few others. Then when tossed out of here some come defend them only cause they had a good transaction. Do any of you really think TB started this thread without definitive proof?? You know better then that, so stop defending a known rip off artist and acting as if you know anything. NCchef was doing this shit before many of you defenders were even here and if this shit happened to you then you'd be begging TB and the board to help you. I suspect many of the so called happy customers don't even know they were sold rep parts as gen parts.

Well said Sub.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sam, any more insulting members and you will be taking a holiday is that clear?
I'm not sure what dog you have in this fight but enough is enough.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Now this thread has taken a useful turn. Tell us more about these flushable wet wipes...

:popcorn:

Its funny how things go this is not the first forum I have seen where the conversation goes completely of the rails.:derailed:

When I get home I will look at the label and advise.

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
shit i missed all the fighting... Sam ill wash your ol texas ass up with the quiccness , you can join ol tony romo

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Preach sub. I support the decision I don't care what anyone says there's no way this many people made up stories about being scammed I also know that the admin team didn't throw this guy out on a whim.

Sam you've got a lot of balls, a piss poor attitude, and a very limited vocabulary. You're talking smack on a lot of good guys here.

And yes wet wipes are amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onlytheone

8/4/10
I love these....

fb1ffadafda4b813a83540d56e719ced.jpg

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthGaHillbilly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/15
I have no dog in this fight, I dont know NCchef from Adam...

But I DO know that wipes are the way to go

Honest-Wipes.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Has Sam finally taken the hint? Not a moment too soon. Sam ole' son I'd fade quietly away again if I were you, it would be for the best.

Wipes? WIPES???? Take a tea spoon of cement and harden the f*ck up you lot, wipes are for pussies (literately). Single ply recycled paper on 1000 sheet rolls is what real men use ya pack of soft tits! It's marketing at it's finest, hundreds of times the cost of a bog roll to do the same damn job and you are all falling for it. If you need a fecking wet wipe to clean your arse you need to take a serious look at your diet!

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Has Sam finally taken the hint? Not a moment too soon. Sam ole' son I'd fade quietly away again if I were you, it would be for the best.

Wipes? WIPES???? Take a tea spoon of cement and harden the f*ck up you lot, wipes are for pussies (literately). Single ply recycled paper on 1000 sheet rolls is what real men use ya pack of soft tits! It's marketing at it's finest, hundreds of times the cost of a bog roll to do the same damn job and you are all falling for it. If you need a fecking wet wipe to clean your arse you need to take a serious look at your diet!
You are the biggest douche of them all. You run a rep watch forum. Suck my left nut.

Douche.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.