• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOH II from GF is out!!

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
I wanted to buy the V2 version with the A2824 movement. But my TD told me that there is a V3 version now with the 9015 movement, but it's not noisy this time. Could this be true? I hope that he doesnt want to sell me the V1...

Didn't see anything yet regarding a V.3. Who's the TD?

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
He is not a TD here. He is a TD at rwg.bz. However, I guess I will msg Ryan and ask him if there really is a V3 with the 9015 movement...

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
He is not a TD here. He is a TD at rwg.bz. However, I guess I will msg Ryan and ask him if there really is a V3 with the 9015 movement...
Yes very interested in a v3...wonder what color the AR is?

Murmelstone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/19
I wonder what the price would be with the 9015 movement, any feedback from Ryan?

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
I have send him a message. Now waiting for the answer. Will post it here as soon as I will get it.

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Ok, Ryan said that the V2 is still available with the A2824 movement. There is no V3.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Is the movement important if this has a closed case back?

Darktempler

Horology Curious
20/6/20
Also, If I am not wrong the aero strap with tank comes as an optional extra in gen. Right?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Back to a concern many of us have here : can we expect a proper 44mm or even 46mm version of this wonderful rep sometimes ?

I had the white dial/blue insert from GF, one of the sexiest rep ever, and sold it because 42mm was just too small.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Haltec

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Back to a concern many of us have here : can we expect a proper 44mm or even 46mm version of this wonderful rep sometimes ?

I had the white dial/blue insert from GF, one of the sexiest rep ever, and sold it because 42mm was just too small.

Yes I would love a 46mm or 44mm, I’ve settled for the 42mm blue with gen mesh but as you say it is small for me.

But it is just so damn good with the blue spot on I had to keep it and sold my gen blue 46mm!

Last edited:

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13

We're all waiting for this.

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Will not happen. Not so much ppl interested in a watch that big, especially in China what is the biggest market for reps.
Unfortunately.

Grillo

Certified
8/1/20
Germany
Before I pull the trigger did anyone with about a 8in wristsize (mine is 8.1) tried the gf mesh bracelet on the 42 soh II? A few sites back someone noticed that the mesh bracelet is not so long while the rubber is too long?

cmf959

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
Has anyone got a nice NATO strap recommendation for the blue version? I have mesh metal and two different rubber straps for it but think it could look really nice on a NATO but not want a decent match for the blue of the dial and bezel insert.

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13
I ordered Black GF from Toro.. (2824-2)

Will see how it goes.. and I'll make pic heavy review here due to fact that three letter words can't be sourced via forum search engine.

So far I rejected one due to bad Datewheel placmement (Date too high in window)

Does anyone know is that overlay glued on datewheel or it's printed as on genuine one ?

I am considering to buy black datewheel with white fonts.. but it's printed - so no adjustment (if needed)
Latest 44 SOH have black DW and it looks nice..

Reactions: Aplex

Aplex

11/11/18
I ordered Black GF from Toro.. (2824-2)

Will see how it goes.. and I'll make pic heavy review here due to fact that three letter words can't be sourced via forum search engine.

So far I rejected one due to bad Datewheel placmement (Date too high in window)

Does anyone know is that overlay glued on datewheel or it's printed as on genuine one ?

I am considering to buy black datewheel with white fonts.. but it's printed - so no adjustment (if needed)
Latest 44 SOH have black DW and it looks nice..

Can you post a link to the watch?

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13
Toro doesn't have listed it on web site. But ot's just regular GF Breitling Superocean Heritage II 2 42
Avalilable from any TD.

This from photo doesn't exist as REP.

But very simmilar size to 42 - I compared both today at AD.

Reactions: Aplex

RepWatchNoob

Known Member
3/5/18
EU
Toro doesn't have listed it on web site. But ot's just regular GF Breitling Superocean Heritage II 2 42
Avalilable from any TD.

This from photo doesn't exist as REP.

But very simmilar size to 42 - I compared both today at AD.

so you ordered a 42mm? may I ask how much it is? would you mind sharing some QC pics so I get a better feeling for the rep. much appreciated!