• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

wonkycrown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
Hi everyone,

I received my clean factory 116610LB one week ago and I wanted to share some pictures.
She's very great. The movement is perfect and the finition absolutely incredible. Maybe better than gen ! Lol
I'm so happy and the quality of jtime's service is excellent, very professional.

How is the gold looking after a few weeks wear?

Papagio

25/2/20
How is the gold looking after a few weeks wear?

It is in very good condition at the moment. The bezel has taken a blow a blow and has probably lost its tackle as you can see on the picture but it is very difficult to see in real life.
On the central link between the bracelet and the clasp, the gold is scratched but entirely present.

Reactions: wonkycrown

Rzamora20

Horology Curious
8/3/21
So I received my clean factory no date about 5 days ago and am very happy with how it turned out. Being new to the replica world wasn’t sure what to expect. Bought from J time and QC pics all turned out looking nice. Crown guards a little off but other then that I am very very satisfied. Being my first super clone with the actual clone movement today I removed the case back to take a look at the movement and seeing some posts on here I was seeing some movements with some pretty rough tool marks and screws being almost ruined. But to my surprise the movement looks great and every head on each of the screws turned out to be in perfect condition.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
So I received my clean factory no date about 5 days ago and am very happy with how it turned out. Being new to the replica world wasn’t sure what to expect. Bought from J time and QC pics all turned out looking nice. Crown guards a little off but other then that I am very very satisfied. Being my first super clone with the actual clone movement today I removed the case back to take a look at the movement and seeing some posts on here I was seeing some movements with some pretty rough tool marks and screws being almost ruined. But to my surprise the movement looks great and every head on each of the screws turned out to be in perfect condition.

Pics

Rzamora20

Horology Curious
8/3/21
864d5d4505ec918e8bb1e1852712fef6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwoah!

28/2/19
I have a Clean V4 LV incoming soon from JTTIME. It was a toss-up between this and VSF. VR movement was the deciding factor as I've read reported issues with the winding mechanism with the VS3135 & VS3235 movements.

51019695122_f514124793_b.jpg

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I have a Clean V4 LV incoming soon from JTTIME. It was a toss-up between this and VSF. VR movement was the deciding factor as I've read reported issues with the winding mechanism with the VS3135 & VS3235 movements.

51019695122_f514124793_b.jpg

Yours has the old ZZF thin DW the earlier ones had a bit thicker and the one I got.

No harm in that these probably are better anyway the thicker ones show some bleed.

Reactions: bwoah!

ADG

Horology Curious
24/2/21
I just ordered one from Hont...can’t wait to see your QCs bro!

Sent from the RWI App

I've seen the QC photos and they look great. I also requested a video of the bezel and crown "in action" and both were excellent. Received shipping notification and looking forward to receiving them.