• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Watch - Perrelet Turbine Collection

WatchEden

I'm Pretty Popular
3/9/08
PERRELET-NEW-TURBINE-MODELS-A5006_1.jpg

PERRELET-NEW-TURBINE-MODELS-A1047_1_black.jpg

Movement Automatic P-181, Open-worked, black Perrelet rotor
Power reserve 42 hours
Frequency 28,800 (4Hz)
Rubies 21
Case Ø 44mm, available in plain titanium, DLC-treated titanium or 18ct pink gold.
Case material Titanium, Anti-glare sapphire crystal (front & back)
Water-resistance 5 ATM
Dial Black, with black luminous numerals and indexes, Titanium turbine, Red luminous stripes on under dial
Bracelet Natural black rubber, folding clasp

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
I have been looking at the photo of the black and red Perrelet for several months. Sadly it will remain a dream...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Price?
I quite like the black/red one.

Col.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I seem to remember it was around $7k.
Um, I actualy ment the rep mate. The gen may be a tad too expensive!

If a rep shows up looking as good, I'll buy
This IS the rep mate so get your dollars ready!

Col.

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
I like it in a swirly kinda way ........................

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Where do you see it has been repped? This is the gen; the description posted with it is for the gen as well. I'll be standing in line if it's been repped, but I doubt it. I'd be happy to be wrong, however! :)

coop

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Where do you see it has been repped? This is the gen; the description posted with it is for the gen as well. I'll be standing in line if it's been repped, but I doubt it. I'd be happy to be wrong, however! :)

Exactly what I was thinking. Watcheden posted this, do they have a rep coming? I would get one.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oke, I stand corrected. Bugger!

Col.

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Exactly what I was thinking. Watcheden posted this, do they have a rep coming? I would get one.

Watcheden has posted new-model gens here before. I suppose it's an effort to be more 'involved' with the forum outside of official business.

There is something about this watch that really appeals to me. I like the turbine look, but when I see it moving I can't help but think "roulette wheel". :biglaugh:

lan61t

Renowned Member
7/4/08
It's not your everyday watch, but it would be fun to have - if you have the extra money :p

w4rdee

Known Member
13/3/10
aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww thats well nice !!!!!!!!!!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Warrenpiece13

10/1/11
Will the turbine actually spin in the rep, or will it remain stationary? Definitely neat, not my cup of tea though.