• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Straps for pam - SHIPS WORLDWIDE

babola

I'm Pretty Popular
19/9/06
Have you checked 'Pam Straps' Sticky post fropm 'pamfried' at the top of Panerai section ?

The ones on eBay link you included in your post hardly qualify as good quality straps :)

cheers,
babola

Panama

10/9/06
babola said:
Have you checked 'Pam Straps' Sticky post fropm 'pamfried' at the top of Panerai section ?

The ones on eBay link you included in your post hardly qualify as good quality straps :)

cheers,
babola

Yes I have checked all the links in `pamfriends`sticky. They still appear cheap to me, sorry... :)

Cheers
Panama

watchlover

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/06
Panama said:
babola said:

cheers,
babola

Yes I have checked all the links in `pamfriends`sticky. They still appear cheap to me, sorry... :)

Cheers
Panama

To each his own I guess. I can't force you to like what I like ;)

Panama

10/9/06
This one EXACTLY looks like my rep-strap, not custom made:

Maybe they have some better ones...

Cheers
Panama

Edit: This one`s just 40$, pretty cheap in deed. Best quality straps are up to 250$ and more, no fair comparison from me... :oops:

babola

I'm Pretty Popular
19/9/06
@panama
Sorry, I thought it was obvious my response was directed at 'guru', not you mate :)

cheers,
babola

VDBroucke

Known Member
6/8/06
straps

i think the world is full with this...
i plan for the future privat projects and for the forum i think is better rare handworks straps in crazy design...
two lates later i have for all fans crazy straps...

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Thanks for all the input you gave me........

I am waiting for my first 2 PAM to arrive.....I have seen the other postings about straps in this forum and
I agree, the ones in ebay look shi.....

Thanks and agreed.

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Re: straps

VDBroucke said:
i think the world is full with this...
i plan for the future privat projects and for the forum i think is better rare handworks straps in crazy design...
two lates later i have for all fans crazy straps...
Huh? :?

Sean K