• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Viet Gen-Spec 16710 Frankens are here to stay - byebye BP!

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
Guys, a question, is it that difficult to make a 1:1 sterile midcase for 16710? Why did NO ONE make it in EU / US and therefore we have to hope that someone from the other side of the world sends us something for 1100$?

Why No one who has a CAD machine and a workshop thought about it? I don't think it's too difficult if you are competent with CAD and 3D modeling.

:)

Last edited:

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
Patiently waiting for tripdog and his magic on these cases...
a4a8812bee4fe7a72c5cbd92d835f74f.jpg

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
Lmfao such ugly watches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum.
Opinions on most things are always subjective and you are of course entitled to yours.
However, just blurting it out like that in a thread that the OP obviously took the efforts to produce as an informational Thread is often frowned upon here.
"Such ugly watches" ?
Well, there's always Timex if you like.

Reactions: Thrasher and KJ2020

HaydenM

Known Member
26/10/14
Lmfao such ugly watches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate a quick read through your post history here shows that you're nothing more than a cheap troll. Let the people do as they wish and enjoy your sad existence silently.

CarpetRyd

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/3/17
Hey guys... so I was at the mall today and past by this store a couple times. The 3rd time I said “screw it, I’m just gonna see what they have”. Well it turns out Such Ugly Watches has a pretty decent selection! Check out what I got:

Garbage! I’ll PM you where you can send it, so it can be destroyed appropriately...

Reactions: tribal