• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Thanks for doing this onewatch2018, great review. I'm just about to pick up the gen on jubilee from my AD and ordered the VSF on oyster, so the reverse of yours, and was wondering if the bracelets were interchangeable. The VSF really does look close and keeps up the run of great reps they're producing. Enjoy both of them and also the rise in value of the gen, which my AD says in blue is becoming really sought after. Probably because no one can get their hands on subs, Daytonas etc. without paying way over the odds.

onewatch2018

Renowned Member
19/4/18
Thanks for doing this onewatch2018, great review. I'm just about to pick up the gen on jubilee from my AD and ordered the VSF on oyster, so the reverse of yours, and was wondering if the bracelets were interchangeable. The VSF really does look close and keeps up the run of great reps they're producing. Enjoy both of them and also the rise in value of the gen, which my AD says in blue is becoming really sought after. Probably because no one can get their hands on subs, Daytonas etc. without paying way over the odds.
Congratulations on your new datejustsssss.

And yes! A plus point that the bracelets are Interchangeable.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: andyr

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
I guess the above puts to bed the VSF "has a too bright bezel" debate, it looks identical brightness to the Gen in the above comparisons. VsF only need to fix the minor 25 print spacing and we’re in first class List territory.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
onewatch2018

Thank you so much for the awesome comparison shots!!

It really proves how well made vsf is.

I know you're selling the vsf but by any chance, could you be able to take a side by side shot of their crowns before it gets sold?

That would help clear up some argument I had in me. Thank you!

Cheers~!

Reactions: onewatch2018

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Great comparison pics, jeezus these VSF are close to gen. Great job from the factory.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
onewatch2018 Thanks for the comparison shots. I disagree on the fluted bezel though, the plated VSF one looks significantly more white/pale than the stainless steel of case and bracelet. This will become a lot more visible with lighting above 4500K and without coloured surfaces reflected by the bezel as in your pictures. Below are comparison shots of my QC and the whitegold plated bezel. Will take more pictures when the watch is back at home.

Zp2Swj.jpg

Zp20V4.jpg

Last edited:

onewatch2018

Renowned Member
19/4/18
onewatch2018 Thanks for the comparison shots. I disagree on the fluted bezel though, the plated VSF one looks significantly more white/pale than the stainless steel of case and bracelet. This will become a lot more visible with lighting above 4500K and without coloured surfaces reflected by the bezel as in your pictures. Below are comparison shots of my QC and the whitegold plated bezel. Will take more pictures when the watch is back at home.

Zp2Swj.jpg

Zp20V4.jpg

That makes sense. Perhaps the lighting and background make them look similar. Shall have a look at them again tomorrow during daylight..

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
onewatch2018 omg i'm so sorry but I meant to see the tallness of the crown from the side. laying them down flat side to side on their crown...you know? LOL
Thank you! and sorry for being a pain... lol

Last edited:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
If you haven't noticed yet... DON'T look too closely. It's gonna annoy the hell out of you every time you see it. ;)

I don't think he would care since he's selling the VSF already LOL

onewatch2018

Renowned Member
19/4/18

Zp2Swj.jpg

Zp20V4.jpg

That makes sense. Perhaps the lighting and background make them look similar. Shall have a look at them again tomorrow during daylight..

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
They have to fix the Rhodium Dial color and hopefully there is a Wimbledon coming soon.

Lets see if they release alle the colors with smooth bezels aswell.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
onewatch2018 My friend, I sincerely thank you for taking time for this I really do.........but this was kinda shot I was looking for.......LOL

Omg....I feel like an ass now.....hahaha
8f67f0a84b891fa692daae98976e455f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Does anyone know if the bezel on Date Just II 41 and Day Date 40 is the same? Where does the 1mm difference come from? Is the the case only or bezel is also tiny bit wider on DJ II?

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Congratulations on your new datejustsssss.

And yes! A plus point that the bracelets are Interchangeable.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy, enjoy yours too, will post when they both arrive. Just waiting for the safe to be upgraded for the insurer!!

Reactions: onewatch2018