• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
post some more pics. I think I will get 126610 LV after CNY.

I'll definitely do that, was losing daylight as the watch was delivered late. Hence, the single wrist shot.

Duckber The watch I posted, the 126610LV has the supposedly newer 1LQ bracelet. The SELs look to be the same as the H7Z bracelet on my LN model. Still pretty flush all the way around and also not uniform. Some are more flush than others. I know that you want the recessed SELs but just about every gen I see has the more flush or even SEL with the lugs. Just to give you a heads up on what I'm seeing with the new 1LQ bracelet... It may be possible that the only difference between the two versions may be the removable links and clasp width as noted previously in this thread.

Reactions: YellowFin

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Oh, one more thing that comes to mind. As I was resizing the bracelet, I also tested the case back to see how tight it was per previous posts in this thread as well.

I was able to unscrew the case back using just my fingers, no tools or sticky ball or duct tape. Just my fingers gripping the grooves on the case back.

I tightened it back down using the rolex case back tool I have.

CHECK YOUR CASE BACKS FOR TIGHTNESS!!! Even though you may never take your watch near water, a humid day may be enough to fog the inside of your crystal if yours is as loose as mine was.

popi2020

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/20
Oh, one more thing that comes to mind. As I was resizing the bracelet, I also tested the case back to see how tight it was per previous posts in this thread as well.

I was able to unscrew the case back using just my fingers, no tools or sticky ball or duct tape. Just my fingers gripping the grooves on the case back.

CHECK YOUR CASE BACKS FOR TIGHTNESS!!! Even though you may never take your watch near water, a humid day may be enough to fog the inside of your crystal if yours is as loose as mine was.

I confirm, bought from the German stock eu (and in the announcement he wrote that the sub test was done ....) it was unscrewed with your fingers!

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
I confirm, bought from the German stock eu (and in the announcement he wrote that the sub test was done ....) it was unscrewed with your fingers!

Excellent observation.
Mine did the waterproofing test like gen.
That is: -05 Bar +3 Bar (like the gen)
Below I place the pic with the test result.
I deleted the address and name of whoever did it for privacy.

ZlKvIE.jpg

Junio M.

jfdupuis

14/5/10
Excellent observation.
Mine did the waterproofing test like gen.
That is: -05 Bar +3 Bar (like the gen)
Below I place the pic with the test result.
I deleted the address and name of whoever did it for privacy.

ZlKvIE.jpg

Junio M.
Your dealer did that? Who did you use ? Interested in the watch, but would like to have it tested for WR.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Reactions: stealth658

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Some dealers I have used will test the watch as part of the QC process and they send you a pic to show. I think PureTime does this as part of the QC process.

Last edited:

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
I apologize for what I wrote !
I'm a dunce. :picard:
I wrote that 3 Bars are 300 meters.... Maybe it's right sleep the night
30 Bars are 300 meters !
However, the fact remains that 30 meters of waterproofing give the possibility to use it safely in water. And let's face it , who has ever gone 300m underwater with a Sub on their wrist ? I didn't even go within 5 meters. As soon as I can , for my curiosity , I do the waterproofing test at 50 and 100 meters.

Junio M.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Some dealers I have used will test the watch as part of the QC process and they send you a pic to show. I think PureTime does this as part of the QC process.

Quite right.
But it is always better to take the water resistance test if you want to use the watch in water.
The Factories do the test at 50 meters , but having read that some casebacks are even unscrewed , I've some doubts , so I always recommend doing it.
Just go to a watchmaker in your city and request the test.
It takes 5 minutes and costs very little.

Junio M.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Oh.. damn I would get Q8. How was 2012 S7? Not too many headaches? Oil consumption was an issue. I will be shopping around for a couple - bmw 4 series or cayman on my list. I’m was also thinking about Audi TT but for some reason it seems a little too feminine for me.

I just never liked the Q8 - the new one is OK, but if buying now would probably get an SQ7. Yeah, every Audi I've owned has literally drunk oil - always needed to keep some in the boot (trunk) to top up. The Volvo is nice, it's just a bit too 'unisex' for my mid-life crisis. And no one does interiors as well as Audi. I wouldn't get a TT - to your point, it is a quite feminine car, but similarly, I'd avoid a Cayman as well - it's like waving a flag that says your still junior league / cant afford a 911. Consider a S5 which is more practical and better than both IMO.

Anyway, we digress. We're here to talk about watches. This watch. After over a month on the wrist, this is going back into rotation - the last thing I'd want is to get bored with it. I'm pretty sure it's not going to stay on the winder for long though...

IMG-4345.jpg

IMG-4346.jpg

alexcast

23/6/19
I really miss my Audi. Wish I had stayed with them :(

Which one you had? I’ve own audis since 2001 and I love them this is an SQ5 I also have a really loud RS5

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
If my VSF Yachmater 42 was a 9/10, I will now make it an 8.5/10, because this VSF 126610 LV takes the lead with the 9/10.

What I think it's better on the submariner.
The brushing is top notch (better than the high polish on the Yachtmaster), the clasp on the bracelet feels even better (Yachtmaster also amazing, but the kermit it's just a tad better) and the crystal on the sub is slightly better also.

I don't know. I think this is it - this is the most perfect rep I've ever owned.
This has become my favourite, next to the Yachtmaster, VSF Planet ocean and the VSF aquaterra.
VSF now occupies the top 5 reps I own (amazing factory).

20210205-092823-Edit.jpg

This looks perfect to me...
Looking forward to put it side by side with a gen.

Cheers

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I'd avoid a Cayman as well - it's like waving a flag that says your still junior league / cant afford a 911. Consider a S5 which is more practical and better than both IMO.

IMG2]
Caymam S outperform S5 is every category when it comes to driving and built quality.
Porsche is Porsche no matter if it’s Boxter or 911. They don’t cheap out.
Driving dynamic of Cayman is amazing as it has mid engine layout and it’s much lighter than 911. It handles like a dream. I think 911 would be better as weekend or a track car.

Mr.Paneristi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/18

Finally Received my LN today. Checked the case back and it seem pretty well tighten. Tighten it further with my bergeon 8008 ball for assurance.

Vsf definitely did a wonderful job with their 1226610. Well-deserved NWBIG first class (most likely super rep) candidate.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
My LV is still ticking 51 hours in after a full wind. It’s face down in its “service” box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk