• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig gsauto

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxysucks

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/2/21
All I've gotten from this is that tripdog has poor reading comprehension, and proxyserv is a 40 year old virgin with a raidforums account who gets user information from mods and searches database leaks to doxx users. This is cringe as fuck. The second buyer of the dial is by far the sketchiest person in this exchange, made worse by the fact that he wanted to exit the thread so fast.

Last edited:

ScarletT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/20
United Kingdom
RWI isn’t perfect I’ll admit that but the staff do a very good job, those Reddit guys need to put down their crack pipes and go buy some GameStop shares.

While that may be true normally, it clearly is not in this case. Mods actively encouraging doxxing someone who has BY FAR the most believable story out of the 3 people involved. They don't delete the doxxing posts and then make jokes at his expense.
Its really disgusting to see and its like they are lacking all reasoning skills by blindly believing the others despite 0 evidence.

Last edited:

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
While that may be true normally, it clearly is not in this case. Mods actively encouraging doxxing someone who has BY FAR the most believable story out of the 3 people involved. They don't delete the doxxing posts and then make jokes at his expense.
Its really disgusting to see and its like they are lacking all reasoning skills by blindly believing the others despite 0 evidence.

On the surface it doesn’t look good but maybe there’s more to it.

Posting someone’s private details on a public forum is extreme but it has had some positive outcomes in the past with scammers suddenly offering refunds.

Let’s hope the mods have got it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
All I've gotten from this is that tripdog has poor reading comprehension, and proxyserv is a 40 year old virgin with a raidforums account who gets user information from mods and searches database leaks to doxx users. This is cringe as fuck. The second buyer of the dial is by far the sketchiest person in this exchange, made worse by the fact that he wanted to exit the thread so fast.

You're a cool guy. Posting about 40 year old virgins from the laptop ya daddy bought you, while sitting in the apartment he's paying for. Buy some overpriced weed and shut the fuck up, snowflake.

​​​​​Maybe you can find the all gender bathroom and ask them which watch size best fits your non-binary wrist.

​​​​​​Signing up for this and adding nothing to the conversation whatsoever. Really not what is needed.

There are already enough members on each side, each side has stated what they think should be done to prove the other sides story, let the mods decide how to handle this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bduke and yodog

proxysucks

Banned
3/2/21
You're a cool guy. Posting about 40 year old virgins from the laptop ya daddy bought you, while sitting in the apartment he's paying for. Buy some overpriced weed and shut the fuck up, snowflake.

​​​​​Maybe you can find the all gender bathroom and ask them which watch size best fits your non-binary wrist.

​​​​​​Signing up for this and adding nothing to the conversation whatsoever. Really not what is needed.

There are already enough members on each side, each side has stated what they think should be done to prove the other sides story, let the mods decide how to handle this.

The irony of you calling me a snowflake with a response like this ;)

ScarletT

17/9/20
United Kingdom

Posting someone’s private details on a public forum is extreme but it has had some positive outcomes in the past with scammers suddenly offering refunds.

There's nothing more to it, a guy comes and says he spent $1.9 Million on ADs but still is too braindead to not realise how they work, and that is fully believed by the mods.
They also fully believe a guy who supposedly recieved a dial he bought for $1500 but didnt open it for 6 months and then sold it without ever seeing it lol. (Claims he didnt have the tools needed to get it out of the case?????)

And then they but all the blame on the original seller who had no issues at all. The mods then proceed to encourage doxxing of him. Tripdog is on a power trip at this point and simply doesn't want to admit he's wrong. His ego in this thread is truly extraordinary.

Tbh you simply need to read the whole thread to see the bias in judgement, the other 2 people offer the worst excuses I think I have ever read in my life, and yet it is taken as pure fact.

Globemaster27

17/9/20

Hey man, bought a Daytona from you a while back, was a real nice trade and I love the watch. Thank you again. (I hope you kept the BTC, by the way!! :wow:)
However, I have to say I can't agree with you here.
Whatever your hopes are, the mods have done some really nasty stuff already based on nothing solid. Tripdog especially should be ashamed.

Balok

Supporter
Certified
4/9/17
The Fesarius
Guess I triggered the mods too, hooray for unlimited email addresses

A guy opening multiple accounts to talk shit like a coward calls somebody else a "40 year old virgin" and uses the terms "cringe as fuck?" Lol. Somebody skipped their 8th grade class today.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Hey man, bought a Daytona from you a while back, was a real nice trade and I love the watch. Thank you again. (I hope you kept the BTC, by the way!! :wow:)
However, I have to say I can't agree with you here.
Whatever your hopes are, the mods have done some really nasty stuff already based on nothing solid. Tripdog especially should be ashamed.

Glad you like the watch and when I saw Bitcoin hit it’s all time high I was happy for you. I cashed mine almost instantly but it still actually grew a bit.

That’s fair, I can see why people are not happy. I’ve just seen this work for the best so many times over the years and I know they don’t take the decision lightly. I agree this one looks bad.

gayboys

Banned
3/2/21
A guy opening multiple accounts to talk shit like a coward calls somebody else a "40 year old virgin" and uses the terms "cringe as fuck?" Lol. Somebody skipped their 8th grade class today.

Ok boomer. If my comments are your main issue with this thread, you're part of the problem.

This is a fucking hilariously ridiculous comment, of course I'm going to make a second account to reply to this snowflake as much as possible.

gsauto I'll ask you again - it's a pretty simple yes or no question.

Think before you answer - this place is full of unpleasant people, and I'm not just talking about the scammers. There's also people who hang around in here waiting to make someone's life hell.

This mod powertrip is cringe as fuck and needs to be called out.

[REDACTED]

OK, my mistake.

This piece of shit thinking he's a badass doxxing people needs to be called out.

There's a lot of unacceptable behavior going on here that people without mod dick in their mouth can see clear as day. Yes, I'm going to use throwaway accounts, so the mods don't give doxx-douche my email to look up my information. I've been here since 2016 with multiple transactions.

Last edited by a moderator:

watchutalkinbout

Horology Curious
22/10/19

Argomanizer

Horology Curious
21/6/20
So let me see if i get this thread right...

Mods are OK and asking for doxxing a member without proof based on a bullshit claim that an AD tried to change a Gen Dial on a Daytona, and that the only proof they got is the word of a buyer after selling the watch to a third-party without checking the dial before hand and getting refunded?

elputoii 100% your fault. i mean, you buy a 1.5k dial, you don't check if it's everything ok, you sell it without knowing whats inside, and 6 months later, you refund the sale and accept the dial back without knowing if it's the same dial you've sold? and you're complaining to the original seller? that 100% your fault! how can you sell something without checking it? wtf..

at what extent is the original seller responsibility ends?

ModsRMugs

Banned
3/2/21
Proxy ur a mug, and whoever the mod was that was talking about ‘there’s some bad people in here’ you’re some absolute nerd.

im embarrassed for you when I imagine how tough you feel posting someone’s personal info, the kind of Man that looks at the floor when they get intimidated so you do some shit on the internet to feel tough

block me I couldn’t give a shit about your watches, I browse watch pages on Reddit purely because I like them and came across this, you lot are some absolute nerds

And to anyone that wants to comment some stupid shit, suck ur mum u dickhead ur only replying because it’s the internet

el puto or whatever your name is, you spent 1500$, didn’t open it for 6 months and resold? Your loss bro I dunno why the mods are so far up ur ass

And before anyone comes to comment that I wrote loads, I’m at work for another 4 hours and just got paid to write this ???? go fuck yourself

P.s mods ur pussys

ModsRMugs

Banned
3/2/21
Think before you answer - this place is full of unpleasant people, and I'm not just talking about the scammers. There's also people who hang around in here waiting to make someone's life hell.

no there isn’t you absolute mug, do you have ANY idea how many people you made cringe? Ur names tripdog and u got some random rapper in ur pic, ur a nerd bro honestly cut it out ur not tough

ModsRMugs

Banned
3/2/21
He's not joking. That may actually be an understatement. Do the right thing.

LOL BILL YOURE A FUCKING MUG MATE HONEST TO GOD, A MAN SAID THAT MAY BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT DO THE RIGHT THING SUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCKING AGENT 47 OVER HERE

JESUS CHRIST THE LEVEL OF CRINGE IS THROUGH THE ROOF ON THIS SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.