• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Klink alive and well...

D

d4m.test

Lol,
How soon everyone forgets. Guess it's easy when it was not your corn flakes.

To have a real good friend turn on you with blind rage and attempt to trash years of reputation is difficult to forget.

I have forgiven him, often think of him but would find myself wondering if he was plotting something against me.

Quite honestly, this is still a difficult subject for me, did not think it would be after all this time.

I have to admit that my bowl of corn flakes was a Jethro Bodine size bowl of them, just like D4M, LoS, and many others here.

Klink/Phil was one of my first friends on the boards when I became a member of RWG and one of the original members here. And he was also one of my first offline friends off of the boards. He taught me so much about our hobby and offered his wisdom and counsel on many, many topics both on and off of the forums.

I will not attempt to even try to discuss what happened last year here. Suffice to say that I allowed a master manipulator and liar to manipulate and lie to me. Anyone who knows me and knows me well knows that it is a very difficult feat. Those two weeks last year cost me dearly, both in stature on this forum, friends on this and other forums, and in time and money.

Anyone who knows me knows that I also do not mince words. His "Life is good" catchphrase was only if you served a purpose to him and his agenda. So, with that said, as far as I am concerned, Klink/Phil can rot in hell for all I care. If you are offended by that, I am sorry. But if you knew him like many of us did, you'd know that this board is a much better place without him.