• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upcoming VSF Two Tone Gold Submariner 116613LN

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Those pics were from the day I got it, the pic below it of the all the stickers in a pile 2hrs later. That's a 991 GTS :cool:

diamant that looks really lovely, indistinguishable from gen. It is the plated or wrapped version?

Reactions: Tete and diamant

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Those pics were from the day I got it, the pic below it of the all the stickers in a pile 2hrs later. That's a 991 GTS :cool:

diamant that looks really lovely, indistinguishable from gen. It is the plated or wrapped version?

I asked for the wrapped version, factory told Eric there is no such thing... so not sure, but it looks promising. This might be the entry or expensive version.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Wait a moment.. wtf??

..that's not right, there should be no gold under the flip.

I wonder wtf is going on then.. some dealers are saying there is a wrapped special order version.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I asked for the wrapped version, factory told Eric there is no such thing... so not sure, but it looks promising. This might be the entry or expensive version.

Interesting because big td's like trusty have the expensive version and also all the big seller i know in China are promoting that version and alsl on vsf product releases states that there are 2 versions. Wonder if smaller dealers like geektime don't want to source them cuz maybe the profit is not so big. We will find out when someone orders the expensive version

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Wait a moment.. wtf??

I wonder wtf is going on then.. some dealers are saying there is a wrapped special order version.

there should be on the top yes but not bottom.. but idk.. still inside the clasp.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Interesting because big td's like trusty have the expensive version and also all the big seller i know in China are promoting that version and alsl on vsf product releases states that there are 2 versions. Wonder if smaller dealers like geektime don't want to source them cuz maybe the profit is not so big. We will find out when someone orders the expensive version

Yes or the expensive version is not released yet as LN.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
When you look under the flip, the only gold you should see is the tail end of the Rolex crown logo. It may well have been updated at some point, if so then VSF is ok.. however, the gen I has was not like that.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
When you look under the flip, the only gold you should see is the tail end of the Rolex crown logo. It may well have been updated at some point, if so then VSF is ok.. however, the gen I has was not like that.

Good to know. Thanks for sharing information. I guess Rolex be doing silent updates, will do more digging about it

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Expensive version is available for pre order so far i know for both versions
I was told by Li that it is special order... Or made to order as someone in this thread advised.

He said it takes about 20 to 30 days to get the wrapped version.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I was told by Li that it is special order... Or made to order as someone in this thread advised.

He said it takes about 20 to 30 days to get the wrapped version.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the information i got from a big seller from vsf. Price is China is the about the same that from tds about 4500 Yen which comes around 700 usd so not that big of profit for them compared to the profit they made on other models. My contact told if you order today you will be expecting to get the watch in around 6 to 8 weeks considering the 2 to 3 weeks vsf are taking for vacation.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09

My gen had a thick strip of gold under the safety clasp like this one. Did they change this?
2791150d6e29cd60d6bb21b7638d9b88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Wait a moment.. wtf??

It looks like they just plated that area under the flip lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Love how the finger covered the SEL. No way of telling is the sel sides are plated or not

Sent from my iPhone using RWI