• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
trustytime

Any chance you could feedback to VSF on this 2 tone issue?

To not plate/wrap the edges of the gold links means it is unlikely that anyone on the forum will buy them.

Reactions: augustomaiorino

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
trustytime

Any chance you could feedback to VSF on this 2 tone issue?

To not plate/wrap the edges of the gold links means it is unlikely that anyone on the forum will buy them.

Wouldn't be surprise if they come up with two versions like trusty said would be the case for the subs. Either way very disappointing indeed.

Last edited:

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
Dissemination I agree with you on so many cool points! Absolutely loved reading what you said. But d’you know one other thing, my genuine whitegold fluted bezel is actually identical in colour tone compared to my ARF fluted bezels. It surprised me! Really cool. The gen bezel is definitely slimmer looking than ARF but just the shape of the flutes and colourtone was spot on in my case at least.
You sharing your post has got me so excited for a time I can sit down and watch the video through too!!! Thanks so much for writing whatcha did ;o)

Reactions: Dissemination

melandri

Known Member
12/12/18
Is it just me or does the black dial with rose gold look really awful? Not trying to poo poo on others opinions, just not sure if I'm alone here. Respect to whatever watch people like!

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Is it just me or does the black dial with rose gold look really awful? Not trying to poo poo on others opinions, just not sure if I'm alone here. Respect to whatever watch people like!

Where did you saw that color?