• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
57bad3401fe033cb87b087406f808bdb.jpg

a84b4a144b5ba0debf6020e5f019a9aa.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I was really debating with myself what strap I should put on the Rubberclad to get it more into rotation - I love it but I have yet to find its collocation - and I'm definitely gonna try the white strap. How could I not consider that..looks great

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I was really debating with myself what strap I should put on the Rubberclad to get it more into rotation - I love it but I have yet to find its collocation - and I'm definitely gonna try the white strap. How could I not consider that..looks great

I know the feeling. I think its a hard watch to find a good looking strap to. I love the watch but i dont have any good straps to match it with. And I think black orginal strap is the best. But thats just me.. glad i could help buddy

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Its Beautiful! Dont keep it in your box ;)

Haha thanks buddy no why would I. I hope the gasket is with you by now, excuse the delay...

Reactions: Tompa

Tompa

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
No, it shouldn’t be just that. Both case styles are correct for the dial & tachy combination.

Okey my bad. I thought 25770st only was the older cases. But now i know its not. Thanks buddy!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I know the feeling. I think its a hard watch to find a good looking strap to. I love the watch but i dont have any good straps to match it with. And I think black orginal strap is the best. But thats just me.. glad i could help buddy

yes i have gen black rubber for it and i agree it’s the best option but we know we are cursed with this strap changing mania

Reactions: Tompa
Status
Not open for further replies.