• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610LV Noob V10s A2836 - Pricedrop 268$ - Puretime

marimar

Known Member
20/4/17
Thanks arpa90. I'm no expert on Hulk reps but the green sunburst at certain lighting conditions appears too bright. The datewheel although decent compared to ARF, is a tell. Still great at its price point.

marimar

Known Member
20/4/17
Thanks arpa90. I'm no expert on Hulk reps but the green sunburst at certain lighting conditions appears too bright. The sunburst pattern when well-lit appears scattered. The datewheel although decent compared to ARF, is a tell. Still great at its price point though

pwo

12/6/17
OMAN
This is Sky factory using noob name. And sometime using noob leftover casekits to create cheap watches with noob leftover parts.

Reactions: Kostiksch

Trickyy

Looking Around
2/9/20
Just placed an order myself, looking forward to the QC pics but from your post above. All looks great!

marimar

Known Member
20/4/17
watch looks great for the price. cyclops lacks blackhole effect based on most qc pics

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
After waiting a month, i finally received my QC pics of the LV version. The new batch is pretty nice ! (I accepted). Here are the pics for those who are interested. Very good for the price.

Reactions: Kostiksch

Fireman6976

Known Member
1/9/20
Im going to pull the trigger on one of these...they look damn good. In fact, they may be one of the better 116610s available...or am out to lunch here

Gohsukeat

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/5/19
This is the noob v10s from intime. Approved qc cant wait now lol

chrisdim

Looking Around
31/8/20
I ordered the Hulk, it should arrive next week hopefully. Here are the QC pics:

JqKPDYY.jpg

JqKQBlP.jpg

Reactions: Northerngeezer

alexcast

23/6/19
Hi

Has anyone received their hulk and if so what are your thoughts on the build quality.

I got the black model arrived yesterday from trusty time.

Quality not great the fact that the steel is 316L feels like a New York $10 fake Rolex, I know it’s a fake but i have one noob v8 smurf and another v8 hulk on 914L and they feel definitely better quality.

One plus is the new bezel that is more lookalike gen but the trim of the end of the bezel is very sharp and feels like a knife

The clasp also feels very low quality.

And if you try to unscrew the links you’ll see it will feel like rocket science, very tighter

Overall I can say you get a fair piece for the price but nothing more.

Cheers
e7bd4d15ea4310d8a2c0505815aaf2d1.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: Northerngeezer