• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

dainternare

Horology Curious
22/11/12
Li wrote me back. They did a test of their own on the bracelet and clasp of a new batch of V3. Both results was 904l. He sent me pics. Nothing on the case.

again I don’t really care that much, and I did put an order in for a V3 hulk and a vsf hulk

I have the same Idea, however I paid for a V2 as 904l steel and it is a pity to not have what offered. I am also pretty sure not all the V2 batches are 316l most likely it is a factories war against the challenger ZZ that built from the scratch the best 116610 ootb.
I would test mine as soon as I have it back from my watchsmit

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Li wrote me back. They did a test of their own on the bracelet and clasp of a new batch of V3. Both results was 904l. He sent me pics. Nothing on the case.

again I don’t really care that much, and I did put an order in for a V3 hulk and a vsf hulk

can you share photos?

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE

So the case remains 316?
and did he had send you already pictures of the test?

thanks for sharing

dainternare

Horology Curious
22/11/12
Oh well, that must mean its all sorted then...

(jk)

not really, I was expected to receive a 904l steel watch even in V1 or V2 as reported by their offers.
I am not sure if my watch has or not this kind of steel, I am hapy with it but disappointed for the lie in case

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13

if this is true this means that the bracelet supplier lied to Arf, telling him that the bracelet of the ZZF v.3 is in 316 steel

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Please can we talk about something else.

there was probably a time when the factories said ‘real ceramic’ (do we even know it is now?) and it wasn’t, or the latest real platinum coating isn’t platinum at all. Or back in day Genuine 2836 and it’s an asian clone. This stuff goes on all the time, it’s illegal activity, take all sales pitches with a pinch of salt.

‘Made 1:1 with genuine sample’ is the biggest lie of all.

‘Free leather strap’ which isn’t leather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
Please can we talk about something else.

there was probably a time when the factories said ‘real ceramic’ (do we even know it is now?) and it wasn’t, or the latest real platinum coating isn’t platinum at all. Or back in day Genuine 2836 and it’s an asian clone. This stuff goes on all the time, it’s illegal activity, take all sales pitches with a pinch of salt.

‘Made 1:1 with genuine sample’ is the biggest lie of all.

‘Free leather strap’ which isn’t leather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My one even said ROLEX on the dial .... :D

nsiedzac

9/9/20
UK
The Chinese factories need their own TV show. This is getting interesting!
Lies, betrayal, trust, lust and money! Follow along next sunday, exclusively on HBO!

it should definitely be made in the style of mexican soap opera with someone going into coma or coming out of coma every episode....

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
I'll just tell you a thing or two from inside knowledge ... zzf have sold more submarines than AR and zf together this year from all of their watch selections ..
In fact zzf made a fortune and this is very disturbing to some factories especially for AR which were the best before zzf ..
It is interesting that precisely those who are close to these factories zf and AR issue such a review in my opinion is fake ..
No problem for them to counterfeit the device .. because what will you do? Will you sue them? Not that this business is not that legal .. so what is stopping them from slandering the most successful factory this year that has been bitten, they have profits ..
Until I see something independent that says otherwise I do not believe in stakeholders ..
Everything will be clear ..
Even with that true still the best submariner belongs to zzf v3 no date ..

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I'll just tell you a thing or two from inside knowledge ... zzf have sold more submarines than AR and zf together this year from all of their watch selections ..
In fact zzf made a fortune and this is very disturbing to some factories especially for AR which were the best before zzf ..
It is interesting that precisely those who are close to these factories zf and AR issue such a review in my opinion is fake ..
No problem for them to counterfeit the device .. because what will you do? Will you sue them? Not that this business is not that legal .. so what is stopping them from slandering the most successful factory this year that has been bitten, they have profits ..
Until I see something independent that says otherwise I do not believe in stakeholders ..

Couple of things. I think, as you are using a translator.

ZF haven’t sold any subs yet. (So obvs.)

it has been independently verified (316) by a forum member.

Finally, crowns will be lost. Noob had a Submariner one until 2018. Now look at them. Right now? Jury is out. Looks like VSF just took it though.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Independent test

Z37EW8.jpg

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Couple of things. I think, as you are using a translator.

ZF haven’t sold any subs yet. (So obvs.)

it has been independently verified (316) by a forum member.

Finally, crowns will be lost. Noob had a Submariner one until 2018. Now look at them. Right now? Jury is out. Looks like VSF just took it though.

I use translator ..
I said and meant everything that zf factory sold this year ..
I do not know the friend who verified this, maybe he is planted .. ??

Also factory vs I showed today that made a leak .. uses different dails and you order and do not know what you will get ..
In the word SFFICIALLY some right and some wrong ..

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I use translator ..
I said and meant everything that zf factory sold this year ..
I do not know the friend who verified this, maybe he is planted .. ??

Also factory vs I showed today that made a leak .. uses different dails and you order and do not know what you will get ..
In the word SFFICIALLY some right and some wrong ..

Volume is no guarantee of quality - I’m sure McDonalds sell more cheeseburgers than everyone else combined - and they are terrible. Difficult to know how such a thing could be verified anyway.

Nope - not a plant, he’s a bonafide and respected forum member.

Both VSF dials are correct. A buyer can specify to a TD a preference and reject if wrong I guess.

Last edited:

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Some dails have a correct space for the thick font in the word
SFFICIALL Y
And in this part it is not true that there is no such original for this font ..

Last edited: