• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
DJ87 Beautiful piece and i must agree that this combination looks very elegant and classy.. happy that you sattled it finally and one upgrade if you want someday is to change crystal to gen and you will upgrade it to next level
wear it in good health

Thanks so much bro! Very pleased with this piece so far and glad to have joined the ARF DJ41 club :)

Reactions: Bobi01

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Looks great. 4+ months is a really long time to wait!

I also ordered parts from him; a gen DW and xtal. I also attest to his wonderful customer service. I just casually asked if he could get his hands on a proper transparent Daytona gasket and next thing i knew he had already mailed it for free together with my xtal. Such a great guy!

Watch is still otw from China. Fingers crossed it doesn’t take too long. Can’t wait to get it modded with the two gen parts and slap it on me wrist!

Reactions: freediver

ohhai

Horology Curious
23/3/15
Question/advice needed. Want to get one on a jubilee for the brother but he has rather larger wrists (8”) will the jubilee as is fit or do we need extra links. If so how many?

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20

Slightly unrelated but I'm wondering if I can steal the crystal from my BP DayDate and install it on my ARF Datejust, assuming it fits I think it's quite a clean crystal.

I’m sorry i wouldn’t know. But i do know that is one freaking lovely watch! Gen day date is one of my dream watches! This color combo is amazing.

Reactions: Fervid

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Question/advice needed. Want to get one on a jubilee for the brother but he has rather larger wrists (8”) will the jubilee as is fit or do we need extra links. If so how many?

2 extra links, and the micro extension on its last micro adjust.

They wouldn't sell links, back when I asked. I ended up having to buy a whole bracelet and then selling it on here to Robi01 with the missing links. So you may have to do the same!

Also, good catch Robi! :)

Reactions: Bobi01

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
How much do I need to expect to pay for a smooth bezel? Is still have the first ARF with blue dial and oyster bracelet. Thinking about getting the Rhodium with jubilee and replacing dw and smooth bezel.

Reactions: Derpboi

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
How much do I need to expect to pay for a smooth bezel? Is still have the first ARF with blue dial and oyster bracelet. Thinking about getting the Rhodium with jubilee and replacing dw and smooth bezel.

i paid 150 for mine, check in chrono 24 better than ebay i would say

Reactions: iamxd and stufuse

Grillo

Certified
8/1/20
Germany

Jubilee fits perfect for my 8.1 wrist without any extra links!

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Just wanted to share a little story about my ARF DJ41. Currently on the waiting list for a 126300 DJ41 at my local Rolex AD. So after some research I wanted to pull the trigger on this ARF 126334 DJ41 and get it modded to the 126300 to see if I want to go for it when I get the call that the GEN is ready for pickup.

Ordered it at the start of May and almost 5 months later it is finally here on my wrist. The road has been long but patience is a virtue. Got stopped in customs when it was sent to the modder and had to wait over 4 months for one of the GEN parts so I would say it has been a challenge when you also take into account the covid-19 situation.

A big shout out to interaktiv for his help in this process and I join the list of people who highly recommend his work. Top notch professional.
To sum up I got the GEN date wheel installed, replaced the fluted bezel for the GEN smooth 126300 bezel and got it waterproofed.
Also want to say thanks to Robi01 for his help and guidance in terms of this ARF model.

So now I will enjoy this timepiece and see if I made the right call in getting on the list for the 126300 DJ41. Who knows maybe I will like this one so much that I won't need to take out the GEN...

Yep, the gen xtal would raise the watch to another Level:) have fun with this great timepiece mate

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Jubilee fits perfect for my 8.1 wrist without any extra links!

Did you get yours M2M or TD? Because mine was standard length and probably would only fit a 7.5" wrist. I had to buy an additional bracelet to fit my 8" with 2 extra links... so that's very strange.

But, perhaps you had the easy link extension open? I didn't want to do that, I wanted it to fit without it being extended... so you have the option when your wrist expands.

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
I am 7.5 inch and the jubilee fits perfect on the shorter size of the extension ( steel have some room if I need to extend a little )after taking 1 link out.

Last edited:

Grillo

Certified
8/1/20
Germany

@sonofalich:
both (rhodium and blue) from ryan with standard jubilee. You can see the number of links on the pictures - easy link extension is closed on the pictures- but of course with this wrist size it only works on cold days;)

ShimaRoosman

Known Member
16/6/17
I've been considering buying a 114300 for some time now, as I'd like a NWBIG super rep Rolex, with no notable flaws (I guess same as every other person buying a rep!), as well as the 114300 being the 'budget' rolex, thus making it more believable for me to own one. However, I've always loved a fluted bezel datejust on jubilee, so when I saw that this was considered a first class rep, around the same price as the 114300, I've had to consider things.

Can anybody explain to me why this ARF 126334 isn't considered a super rep, and only first class? Also, are all dial colours considered first class? I'm not sure which dial I like the most, but I already have a blue AP 15400 so I think I'd probably give that one a miss.

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Small issues with SEL, fat datewheel, (sunburst) color, but otherwise a great watch with reliable movement. Not really noticeable on wrist though.

Owned mine for over a year and still going strong holding time well.

Rollie_69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/19

Side by side ARF DJ41 v3 DW vs my Gen DW. Watch just arrived today and wanted to do a comparison. I might need to do DW mod and crystal soon.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18

Side by side ARF DJ41 v3 DW vs my Gen DW. Watch just arrived today and wanted to do a comparison. I might need to do DW mod and crystal soon.

Man the bezel is spot on, dial not too bad either really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk