• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s here!!!! ZZF V2S 114060 VR3130!

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
How does the serial number look on this one?

Like they haven't even seen a gen completely off:

IMG-3629.jpg

mariot

22/2/19
the size of the hole in the center? is the same as v2?

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
the size of the hole in the center? is the same as v2?

Same as on V2.

Why it appears so large has something to do with how it reflects off the crystal and dial on ZZF the actual dimple itself is small like on gens I think.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Nice job identifying the upgrades! Cgs look the same but there are clearly good updates to the hour hand triangle and rehaut polished edge..

It’s really refreshing to see a factory take steps forward with new versions without too many steps back!

But if they upgraded the rehaut it’s a shame they don’t care about the serial alignment..

Best 114060 on the market

As discussed in other threads, these things may be attributed to production batch and Maybe not intentional upgrades we will have to see how each assembled batch runs before the next version appears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: d3s19n

mariot

22/2/19
Same as on V2.

Why it appears so large has something to do with how it reflects off the crystal and dial on ZZF the actual dimple itself is small like on gens I think.

the holl is the same but the slope is more open i think. it looks much bigger from gen

Chief_FFM

Horology Curious
28/1/17
I know there has been a production with this garbage. the gens will be holy liquid dials and will cost 10k extra. But the effect is not as strong as in a rep. So it is definitely a flaw.

Unless I have the v2 with a Sellita movement and it runs great, but as long there is the liquid Dial, I would not buy a v2s.

otherwise I would already have one.

Taste is different and it is just my opinion. Since I am not the pope who cares about my sh** I post here. It’s just to discuss our hobby.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

Have no idea of what your showing but these are gen dials for you. If its still a flaw for you let it be Im getting tired of this again and again.

Some new 2020 ones dont have it rest should all do.

22-CE09-E2-E6-C8-4-B38-8312-09-AA837743-A7.jpg

Genuine-Rolex-Submariner-116610LN-Ceramic-Bezel-Blue-Lume.jpg

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I know there has been a production with this garbage. the gens will be holy liquid dials and will cost 10k extra. But the effect is not as strong as in a rep. So it is definitely a flaw.

Unless I have the v2 with a Sellita movement and it runs great, but as long there is the liquid Dial, I would not buy a v2s.

otherwise I would already have one.

Taste is different and it is just my opinion. Since I am not the pope who cares about my sh** I post here. It’s just to discuss our hobby.

What liquid dial whats wrong with the dial?

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Okay guys whats the consensus? This is “best” no date or what?

Right now definitely I think for no date as other options are only Noob and ARF. Even if you have the V2 the V2S is noticeable upgrade in my opinion their both sitting in front of me right now.

Date though has now some serious competition.

Reactions: Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Right now definitely I think for no date as other options are only Noob and ARF. Even if you have the V2 the V2S is noticeable upgrade in my opinion their both sitting in front of me right now.

Date though has now some serious competition.

True that. ARF V4 will clean them all IMO