• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

outerbolt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/19
Hong Kong
Waiting list is so long .. an used one are between 16k and 20k

You can pick them on on chrono24 for 14-15K. Once the virus runs its course, I'm sure the value will drop even more. The Hulk is a non precious metal watch so there is no intrinsic value to it, just pure supply and demand. All the luxury shops over here are blowing stock out like crazy.

When I said I would rather get a gen i mean't a gen of a different model. Wouldn't mind grabbing a beat up old 16610ln :) Just gotta keep my eyes open.

Reactions: jcher

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Tempting, but to drop 7,000 on a bezel and dial is a lot of money. For that money I would be looking at gens

Sorry but anybody who spends $7000 on a bezel and dial for a $500 fake watch is a moron . Just buy the watch and wear it for what it is .If somebody has $7000 to buy a dial and bezel , they can get the rest together to buy a gen .

I repeat a moron , they are probably out of the house kissing strangers in the street as I type .

Last edited:

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Waiting list is so long .. an used one are between 16k and 20k

mate used ones are costing now 13-14K and soon they would be near 11-12K where they were 3 years back. So, justifying 7K for dial and bezel is really a personal tough decision.
And I do agree building your own Genstein is beyond the price value proposition. Its more of a personal hobby achievement and I kudos to that.

Gillidk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
GEN Xtal and DW is a must have

9a84a2ea67d4da188ce2193a5f33f133.plist

Gesendet von iPhone XR mit Tapatalk

its not a must on these v2/v2s... dont make false consumptions, and especially the green dw is the most unnecessary thing

Last edited:

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/7/17
Gen Xtal n DW is a must for me. The blackhole and size of font and alignment isnt good on reps.

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Sorry but anybody who spends $7000 on a bezel and dial for a $500 fake watch is a moron . Just buy the watch and wear it for what it is .If somebody has $7000 to buy a dial and bezel , they can get the rest together to buy a gen .

I repeat a moron , they are probably out of the house kissing strangers in the street as I type .

haha so true bro. if you remember, someone posted a gen bezel and was like ''mmmmhh because I care for my watch''

weird... so weird

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Gen Xtal n DW is a must for me. The blackhole and size of font and alignment isnt good on reps.

yeah but back to reality, it isnt really worth it for how good the zzf date and blackhole is... if its an arf I would say go for it

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
its not a must on these v2/v2s... dont make false consumptions, and especially the green dw is the most unnecessary thing

mate he meant importance of GEN date wheel not a GREEN Gen Datewheel......try to get the connotation of the statement rather than interpreting wrongly.

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
mate he meant importance of GEN date wheel not a GREEN Gen Datewheel......try to get the connotation of the statement rather than interpreting wrongly.

i know he meant that, but it doesnt take that away that its not necessary... and that green dw.. yeezuz no words

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
Those V2S rocks!
And the flaw on the rehaut looks more a normal serial startin with x...not the max, but fair enought

Reactions: outerbolt

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/7/17
This zzf DW looks good tho.. The best ootb currently imo.

Reactions: outerbolt

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Question to the Hulk Pros: does the ARF V3 need a crystal upgrade? I read crystal is good ootb. Alternative is ZzF v2s with Prof black hole xtal but of course $250 more costly

Arf have the best crystals. Real black hole, no need to replace. Thats why arf is best ootb, ZZF is good but need modding to be the best ootb.

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Arf have the best crystals. Real black hole, no need to replace. Thats why arf is best ootb, ZZF is good but need modding to be the best ootb.

no its not the best ootb... its the zzf, sorry to say beacuse you sound a little like an arf fan boy

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
no its not the best ootb... its the zzf, sorry to say beacuse you sound a little like an arf fan boy

I have had both and yes I am. How is ZZF best ootb than arf? Please explain. No where near the same quality without modding.

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
I have had both and yes I am. How is ZZF best ootb than arf? Please explain. No where near the same quality without modding.

arf have fat letters generally and is also always slightly misaligned... looking at a whole, zzf is better than arf