• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Stinkyfingahz

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Wow, now the true feelings come out .. I don’t think you’ll be brigged too much longer. But a ban might be coming your way.

Enjoy!

Stinkyfingahz

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
20/12/18
EU
Google my name, first letter and last name. Use Google translate. Youll see who's real ;) have a good one

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Google my name, first letter and last name. Use Google translate. Youll see who's real ;) have a good one

Next time, try to post something that make sense, or are you telling us to google Stinky Fingahz ?

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Careful guys, I think it’s Al Pachino

Love Rolex, Omega and Tudor.
Based in UK

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
A lot of talk about genitals in this thread. Is the poor wittle numpty wumpkins playing with his little todgery rodgery again?

Two quotes to get you through life "Your head is for fighting your legs are for dancing" Sensei John McGrane.

And my favourite of all time

everyone-has-a-plan-till-they-get-punched-in-the-29596951.png

Reactions: 3king

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
0 to 100 real quick

Link the RWG thread

Sent from my Noob v9.5

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
0 to 100 real quick

Link the RWG thread

Sent from my Noob v9.5

We should really keep a count of how many tough guys threaten us. It actually might seem funny if we add them all up.

This "If I met you in real life .........." shite gets really old.

Here is another quote just for the craic. Not that this guy could understand it or anything. “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” Sun Tzu

I just love when people behind a keybaord threaten others that they just do not know anything about. No sign of insecurity there is there? lol.

Reactions: Glaude

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
I still don’t understand who OP is claiming to be .. Sticky Fingahz? The failed rapper from Onyx group who literally nobody knows unless you specifically tell them to google that name? If that’s who you are I understand why you are so upset, must be hard to convey yourself as a successful rapper when you’ve been rapping for 20 years with nothing to show in the form of success.

My goodness what a tragedy, we are shaking right now .. sit your ass down Kirk.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Jeeze , talk about bipolar .....

Im mean
now im nice
now im mean again

trendconcept

Renowned Member
13/6/16
:lol:

You just proved me and all the staff that we were right, since the beginning, you tried to work your way out of it with some sweet talk and a dash of pitiful story, but in the end you are just getting butt hurt over a watch forum because you got caught being an idiot ...

I may be childish, but I laughed when I read that and thought of his profile picture.

Reactions: Glaude