• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

topreplika

6/2/17
sorry guys i got a little off topic, but It was just to have a laugh on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vvvlllooo

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
It’s so exciting to see how far things have come. Two new GMT 3186 movements in one day has blown my mind. The Noob 4130 changed the game completely.

I’m looking forward to 2030, Noob have cloned the Audemars Piguet minute repeater, new member DildoSchwaggins69 has pointed out that the engraving on the movement is still too shallow and an instant tell, totally “calloutable” and therefore we must wait until v2 before spending our hard earned $1000, for 1/325 the cost of gen they should just get it right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two new? Links to threads?

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Guys, what do I need to remove on the movement to get to the regulating screw?
Thanks in advance...
caseback.jpg

movement.jpg

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
KJ2020 usually right on the balance wheel..i know the movement used is a modified version. Otherwise you may need to remove rotor and the plate right behind it.

Screen-Shot-2019-10-30-at-12.28.59-PMc222114fdb2a0806.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pietros and KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
12/3/18
Guys, what do I need to remove on the movement to get to the regulating screw?
Thanks in advance...
caseback.jpg

movement.jpg

Noob has done away with the micro adjustment screw. You'll have to remove the rotor and autowind device and adjust the regulator arm.

You can leave the rotor attached to the autowind device, just remove the two screws for the autowind device and remove both parts together. After the screws are removed, the autowind may feel stuck. Look for a slot around its base to place a jeweler's screwdriver and gently pry it up, it should release easily. I would leave the balance wheel deco plate in place initially to keep you from inadvertently bumping the beat corrector which you DO NOT want to touch.

H69X2.jpg

Place a small screwdriver flat and level with the regulator arm and gently nudge it to move the least amount possible anti-clockwise to slow the movement down, clockwise to speed it up. This is most easily done with a timegrapher or app. Take care not to impose downward pressure on the arm.

When finished, lay the autowind device and rotor in place. Apply slight downward pressure while turning the crown and let it click into place. Turn the crown and make sure the gears are turning smoothly before tightening the screws down.

H6qKb.jpg

Last edited:

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Noob has done away with the micro adjustment screw. You'll have to remove the rotor and autowind device and adjust the regulator arm.

You can leave the rotor attached to the autowind device, just remove the two screws for the autowind device and remove both parts together. After the screws are removed, the autowind may feel stuck. Look for a slot around its base to place a jeweler's screwdriver and gently pry it up, it should release easily. I would leave the balance wheel deco plate in place initially to keep you from inadvertently bumping the beat corrector which you DO NOT want to touch.

H69X2.jpg

Place a small screwdriver flat and level with the regulator arm and gently nudge it to move the least amount possible anti-clockwise to slow the movement down, clockwise to speed it up. This is most easily done with a timegrapher or app. Take care not to impose downward pressure on tbe arm.

H6qKb.jpg

My man!

Pietros

14/12/18
UK

H69X2.jpg

Place a small screwdriver flat and level with the regulator arm and gently nudge it to move the least amount possible anti-clockwise to slow the movement down, clockwise to speed it up. This is most easily done with a timegrapher or app. Take care not to impose downward pressure on the arm.

When finished, lay the autowind device and rotor in place. Apply slight downward pressure while turning the crown and let it click into place. Turn the crown and make sure the gears are turning smoothly before tightening the screws down.

H6qKb.jpg

Thank you very much for that brilliant explanation, I’ll give it a shot!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
12/3/18
Just gave the green light for this one
b7b11339ebefd50893c41964bd8e9185.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Its a good one bro, I'd take it too. Really wish Noob would fix their DWs though. Move the numbers THISAWAY .2mm ya knuckleheads!

Reactions: Itto

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Gen Batman insert break vs noob Pepsi ...macro shot..no speed bumps
Finally, a nice, flat and smooth insert numbers carving. Ok the 18 is a bit off, but still this is major improvement, sooo can't wait for BLNR...

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
This is from local seller
Gen vs noob he said
1b445eb77e678d4447bae6e6456c1195.jpg

If this is really a gen, this does make Noob look pretty darn good. Looks and sounds like the issue is mostly in low lighting it's got that brownish look. Maybe akin to the BLNR where the blue looked too light sometimes. I'm still a fan of this BLRO though.

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
This is one from the new batch. A question for folks here (maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me or it’s the photo angle) - and I’m not trying to nitpick; watch does look good. Does the “12” on the bezel look like they shifted it left from the initial insert batch? Some of the earlier photos on this thread have the “12” look more centered to me on the insert. I was trying to use the dots to match up against the sides of the center links on the jubilee.

A5-D2-E7-DB-4-ECF-44-D6-B62-F-10-BFE5-FC3-B56.jpg

Reactions: Neo_7

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Beautiful piece, it is only the angle of the pic. The DW is a little to the left, though

Last edited:
Reactions: Pietros and KJ2020

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Yep, infamous Noob DW left-right-top-bottom justification oddity depending on which one ya get. No worries there as most are like that from ones I have seen and a gen dwo is planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Yep, infamous Noob DW left-right-top-bottom justification oddity depending on which one ya get. No worries there as most are like that from ones I have seen and a gen dwo is planned.

Does anyone have a part number for a gen datewheel please?

Sent from the RWI App