• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Just received my QC pics and I have 2 problems if you may advise as I couldn't spot them in any of your pics

The SEL gap looks huge and also the bezel it's not aligned with the dial.
May I have you opinions? I am thinking to reject...

SEL gap la perfectly within rep standards. For the bezel, as it's a rotating bezrl I think it's just one click to the left. Ask your TD to realign it to 12 o clock and to send you an additional picture

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
Bezel alignment looks to be definitely off a bit. SEL is fine.

Just received my QC pics and I have 2 problems if you may advise as I couldn't spot them in any of your pics

The SEL gap looks huge and also the bezel it's not aligned with the dial.
May I have you opinions? I am thinking to reject...

CarlosFFF

25/6/13
read the rules..you are not allowed to post up your QC picts

You are if you are asking about specific issues, which this person was

"The SEL gap looks huge and also the bezel it's not aligned with the dial.
May I have you opinions? I am thinking to reject..."

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
You are if you are asking about specific issues, which this person was

"The SEL gap looks huge and also the bezel it's not aligned with the dial.
May I have you opinions? I am thinking to reject..."

0 post and the first is help take a look..how many of these do we get along with what’s the best sub? Common sense tells you the to ask the dealer to click the bezel back. Please don’t post on this thread about unapproved QC Picts, please open up your own thread for the help. Please keep this thread clean and more about accepted watches Picts, how they compare to what’s currently available, vs gens, and movements.

Adrian91

Looking Around
18/10/19
Romania
Just because I read and don't post...
FYI already own 2 other reps and made multiple transactions in the trade area.
Was looking for some advise as it is my 1st jubilee bracelet.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Just because I read and don't post...
FYI already own 2 other reps and made multiple transactions in the trade area.
Was looking for some advise as it is my 1st jubilee bracelet.

Appreciate it..open a new thread.

Reactions: JDM180

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Appreciate it..open a new thread.

New threads may not get seen by those whose opinion the poster is looking for
I did the same thing, posted in the GMF Batman thread when I was about to order my GMF BLNR as I had a specific question and peeps were nice enough to answer me
As the discussion is about the specific watch I think a thread like this is an appropriate spot to post a QC question
In fact people are begging for QC pictures in threads like this, well, early on in the thread anyway

Last edited:

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
New threads may not get seen by those whose opinion the poster is looking for
I did the same thing, posted in the GMF Batman thread when I was about to order my GMF BLNR as I had a specific question and peeps were nice enough to answer me
As the discussion is about the specific watch I think a thread like this is an appropriate spot to post a QC question
In fact people are begging for QC pictures in threads like this, well, early on in the thread anyway

Why do you have multiple accounts? There’s a reason why some people do not comment on QC Picts and mostly it is because it’s the same common flaws found on the same watches, just read. This gentleman was going to decline the watch when you can see the bezel is just turned to the left and gaps on bracelet...on the QC pict? Most QC Picts are under white light with white background and have a little light that leaks through the gap, common among any QC Picts.

There are some specific issues like crack inserts, damage area , bad markers, misaligned datewheel, etc. people who do post pictures on here already ACCEPTED their watch.

Aspherical90

Known Member
22/11/13
back from spa (gen crystal, crown and datewheel):
f8a3a54e0931809e216c36090b2a04d0.jpg
ce841e83df5c47bd78077bbac7a88d0b.jpg
ded9981a1128bf43b10a48eccf29e9de.jpg

Can i ask who did you go to for the gen part mods? and did you get the movement serviced?

Reactions: KJ2020

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Why do you have multiple accounts? ....
When I created my first account I used the same username that I use on watchuseek. Then I read one of the "new members read this" threads where it was recommended not to do that. So I created this account.

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
What is the point of posting the massive macro shots, with no comments in someone else's thread?

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Fair enough the 6 has no speed bumps but the 18 transition is still a mile away and an instant tell!

Reactions: Francio

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Fair enough the 6 has no speed bumps but the 18 transition is still a mile away and an instant tell!

Not all of them. Some have the correct lower 18 split. I imagine it will get more consistent. I can’t see it on my wrist, just on a screen. Not bad for a first attempt I think.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
This thread was not created by you, why do you feel the need to police it?

Doesn’t matter if I created it or not. I’m pushing for a direction...Don’t post your QC Picts here. If you have a real issue with your watch, make a new thread about the issue. This thread should be about the New Noob Pepsi reviews..meaning comparison, movement reliabilities, positives, negatives, and known issues...If I’m looking to buy one it should help me decide if it’s for me or not. I don’t think that’s hard to ask and keeps moving it forward to help all...not just one person on his QC pict. God forbid it become like the ARF and V9 threads where the content gets dissolved.