• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Looks like Noob still trying to get rid of the old stock Batman inserts with the speed humps from couple years ago:

d914ba19aad95d018b8fea0195f7eec0.plist

Berike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
VRF came up with a new movement, SH3136, maybe noob will have that too instead of A3136? Worth waiting bit longer? I currently have Hulk V9 and a Daytona V3, I would love to add Batman and Pepsi to my collection, another topic in the forum I found very interesting to fix the sapphire anti reflex is Prof Steve or something like that, very impressive results, looks like gen crystal

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
VRF came up with a new movement, SH3136, maybe noob will have that too instead of A3136? Worth waiting bit longer? I currently have Hulk V9 and a Daytona V3, I would love to add Batman and Pepsi to my collection, another topic in the forum I found very interesting to fix the sapphire anti reflex is Prof Steve or something like that, very impressive results, looks like gen crystal

I think that putting on a gen crystal is always far better... yes it is quite expensive but final result is outstanding.

Reactions: Pietros

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
So...is the GMF dial known to be closer to gen and interchangeable with the noob ?

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
So...is the GMF dial known to be closer to gen and interchangeable with the noob ?

yes, if you order the CHS Gmf dial..they are just a modified 2824 movement..the other GMF versions, you may have to cut the feet

Reactions: JDM180

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
The transition point from red to blue is in the wrong position (a long way out!) on the 18, I've noticed this on a lot of these noobs! If it needs a gen xtal, gen date wheel, bezel change (you will struggle to find a gen one) and a movement swap! makes this a bit pricey at $718 shipped

Reactions: Francio

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
yes, if you order the CHS Gmf dial..they are just a modified 2824 movement..the other GMF versions, you may have to cut the feet

Thank you , If you could please help me out do you have a link to the correct GMF model that I need to request a dial off to fit the Noob. Dealer has agreed to get me one but needs a link and want to make sure it's the correct one to fit.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Thank you , If you could please help me out do you have a link to the correct GMF model that I need to request a dial off to fit the Noob. Dealer has agreed to get me one but needs a link and want to make sure it's the correct one to fit.

you have pm buddy

Reactions: JDM180

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
GMF looks like a toy near a Noob one..

Agreed, those colours are way out.
The more I see of the very latest gen (there appears to be 3 slight variations), the more I think noob got a damned close match on the insert colours and whiter, bolder numbers.

Other than the crappy AR on the cyclops, this noob looks amazing straight ‘out of the box’ and that’s quite an achievement for a notoriously difficult watch to replicate.

Sent from the RWI App

Adrian91

Looking Around
18/10/19
Romania
Just received my QC pics and I have 2 problems if you may advise as I couldn't spot them in any of your pics

The SEL gap looks huge and also the bezel it's not aligned with the dial.
May I have you opinions? I am thinking to reject...