• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob v10 116610 released?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Very underwhelming to my eyes. I shall not be 'upgrading'.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
jMZK2.jpg

jMj1E.jpg

jMzMn.jpg

jMHD3.jpg

smoke is that v10?

Lools like the v10 these pics look much better .alot more promising .should have one soon to inspect

flush sel as always .noob what the hell areyou playing at. Fix it noob

Last edited:

Alkuhf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/17
Puretime posts new pic for submariner black and green without mentioning factory

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
NWBIG or what ?
smoke man please say something more about it.
what is the improvment V9/V10
LV is good enough ?

Not really seeeing any difference from this vs v9 tbh
maybe just maybe are the lugs angled better but other than that i see no difference so far and ive been staring at these new pics for a while.i cant just lie and say its much better than a v9 as there is no real difference other than maybe the lugs are angled better instead of the usual square lugs ,but if that is the case for sure then this is the best sub.but the sel looks too long so that initself makes the lugs look short..i want more pics.if the lugs are nice then arf bracelet will make it look great.

These pics do show angled lug tips but the pics dont really show the sides so im not confiming that this has the perfect lugs.i can say the cg look great though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Not really seeeing any difference from this vs v9 tbh
maybe just maybe are the lugs angled better but other than that i see no difference so far and ive been staring at these new pics for a while.i cant just lie and say its much better than a v9 as there is no real difference other than maybe the lugs are angled better instead of the usual square lugs ,but if that is the case for sure then this is the best sub.but the sel looks too long so that initself makes the lugs look short..i want more pics.if the lugs are nice then arf bracelet will make it look great.

These pics do show angled lug tips but the pics dont really show the sides so im not confiming that this has the perfect lugs.i can say the cg look great though.

there are pictures on puretime site. you saw it ?

https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...ion-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-sa3135-v10.html

https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...ion-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-sa3135-v10.html

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Its sad to see that noob using SA3135 rather than the VR3135

watchpit

🍌 go bananas 🍌
Certified
24/4/19
EU
Anyway, looks somehow good to me. But I am not convinced to upgrade from an older model. Maybe I'll take an closer look at V15 :cheese:

Reactions: XLR8R