• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

MisterJoppe

Horology Curious
30/6/19
Sweden
Not true...closest to gen are any of the white dials, black including bumblebee, all of the golf editions etc. Greys, blues and James Bond v1 +v2 are all beautiful pieces but are far from gen.

And as for straps they are as you would expect from a rep which is not much and if you want a deployant that the logo is prone to falling off stick with the rep. But I would recommend going gen strap in either rubber or leather and gen deployant, takes the watch to another level.

Thank you for the information, I chose to go for black dial.
As I'm a newbie here I wondered if you or anyone helse here on the forum would like to help me with the QC.

Here is the pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/CvWRDQo

booleano

Horology Curious
20/7/19
Friends hello from Spain, im looking for a pam regatta rattrapante...i looked at ts-station but there i no stock there...could anyone tell me other site to have a good one please? Im rookie on it and i would need a piece of help , thanks in advance...a greeting

Mrlicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Liverpool
Friends hello from Spain, im looking for a pam regatta rattrapante...i looked at ts-station but there i no stock there...could anyone tell me other site to have a good one please? Im rookie on it and i would need a piece of help , thanks in advance...a greeting

Check in the Pam section amigo.
Plenty of info available. From those with a vast amount of experience.

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Check the TD's section of this forum.
The dealers source the watches all from the same factories...

GinoPino6969

Horology Curious
9/3/19
Hi everybody, has anyone had the chance to check out the new PP Nautilus 5711 from PPF with blue dial V2? Is there a real improvement in the blue tone?
cheers
GP

booleano

Horology Curious
20/7/19
Check the TD's section of this forum.
The dealers source the watches all from the same factories...

Sorry...could you help me to find this section please? Sorry for ask this silly question but i cant find any section about pam dealers, thanks for all