• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Name your price

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
Dude, seriously, you'd better read the Sales Rules. You may notice them because they are the great big huge SALES RULES--PLEASE READ!!!! in the sales section. We tried to put them in blinking neon, but that turned out to be somewhat cost-prohibative.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
damn sean you beat me to it!!

That watch is a piece of crap anyways worth about $50.. at least thats why i can see from the fuzzy pictures

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
50 bucks? You're in a generous mood. I'd go to 30, maybe. No doubt it's quartz. Make a nice gift for a 15yo relitive.

Col.

breitlingguy

Horology Curious
16/1/09
Im not trying to sell it to anyone on here, just trying to get some feedback. Guess you missed me stating that.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
Breitlinguy, at this rate, whatever price you get will be a moot point because the odds of you being allowed to sell here are only slightly greater than George W. Bush having a third term.

Chewbacca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/08
im going to sit with some popcorn hitting refresh on this post
even though im new i feel this thread will eventually deliver :D

breitlingguy

Horology Curious
16/1/09
seanf said:
Breitlinguy, at this rate, whatever price you get will be a moot point because the odds of you being allowed to sell here are only slightly greater than George W. Bush having a third term.

and why is that?

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
breitlingguy said:
seanf said:

and why is that?

Siiiiiigh. Anyone else want to explain it to this guy?

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
You flat out told us you posted a rep for sale on ebay for starters. Thats BS in it self. We are not in this hobby to scam people, and this forum is not here so you can learn how to scam people. We are here because we love watches, and its our hobby. I think if you plan on staying you need to be put in read only mood for a while so you can see what this forum is all about.

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
And BTW, there are people in this forum (me for example) who regularly watch ebay for scamming assbags and report what we find.

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
Dude, arguing with admin (and one who loves to ban) is not a way to make friends here. If I was still a mod I would ban you myself after that comment. Grow up and try and learn a little about this forum and its members. We are quite a tight knit bunch, and those of us who have been around while always stick together.

SD4K

Renowned Member
25/10/06
coop said:
Dude, arguing with admin (and one who loves to ban) is not a way to make friends here. If I was still a mod I would ban you myself after that comment. Grow up and try and learn a little about this forum and its members. We are quite a tight knit bunch, and those of us who have been around while always stick together.

Amen.

Btw, luv that avatar. Who did you say she was? :lol:

breitlingguy

Horology Curious
16/1/09
I am not trying to make enemies. Why am I getting scolded? Becuase I posted the link to craigslist? If so Please remove it. I am not trying top scam anyone. Why would you think that?

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Ya dude you might have stated it as a replica. But you were asking what we would pay and all of that probably trying to gauge what you could sell it for.

In another post you said you had access to them and the automatically putting them on ebay or listing them on CL just shows you want to sell

This community is about learning while sharing in the same interests of watches as a whole as well as trying to warn others of crappy replicas and where not to buy. Like someone said this isn't a place to find out what price you can sell your replicas or get more for them.

My suggestion would be:
1) Read the rules
2)Read and not list things for sale
3)Don't try to sell crap replicas to a group that already knows more about watches than you

That is if you're not banned...

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
Still not cool to post reps on bay.

@SD4K: You mean afters all these years you dont know who Christina Ricci is? :D