• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

justchillinfambo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/7/19
So I ordered a DJ41 Blue dial ARF back in June and still no QC. Was told that there are raids. Another TD told me the same thing. Not even sure if I'll get QC pics in July at this point... anyone else going through the same thing?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Take a bath, too REP in the pool and sea and I have never had a problem

I'm happy for you, you got lucky. But waterproofness isn't guaranteed at all with reps, so the best advice that one can get is to have their reps tested by a local watchsmith. Otherwise if someone isn't as lucky as you then the watch can be good to throw away

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
How do you clean your fluted bezel? Mine always get a lot of fat / hair wax stain on it during the days.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Razorig2

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
we need a review of the RZF datejust 41 to compare it to the ARF... it is 100 usd cheaper and probably not worse than ARF

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Razorig2

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
So I ordered a DJ41 Blue dial ARF back in June and still no QC. Was told that there are raids. Another TD told me the same thing. Not even sure if I'll get QC pics in July at this point... anyone else going through the same thing?

Same thing for me too! Its been 4 weeks since i paid, nothing

justchillinfambo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/7/19
https://imgur.com/a/vsNbBUQ

So I rejected this cause in the QC the 6 and 9 hour markers looked slanted. I ordered a total of 3 watches and this came in by accident with the other two. I have to ship out one other watch cause it has a malfunction that needs to be switched. I can ship both back on the TD's dime but I want to know if it looks as obvious in "person" or at least from this POV, before I decide to ship it out along with the malfunctioned watch. Thoughts on the 6 and 9 markers?

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
https://imgur.com/a/vsNbBUQ

So I rejected this cause in the QC the 6 and 9 hour markers looked slanted. I ordered a total of 3 watches and this came in by accident with the other two. I have to ship out one other watch cause it has a malfunction that needs to be switched. I can ship both back on the TD's dime but I want to know if it looks as obvious in "person" or at least from this POV, before I decide to ship it out along with the malfunctioned watch. Thoughts on the 6 and 9 markers?

I think its the angle and they are not slanted.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
the angle in literally all 3 pics? or do they look normal in some pics to you?

thank you for your input btw.

Maybe. I would explain the problem. Then you get other pictures and see it exactly. I had the same problem and it was the angle.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk