• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Mustaf19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/19
ARF is not perfect, different earmuffs are and polished bad. The sunshine in the dial look cheap. But it is a very nice watch !!

RZF bezel flute it is totally different from gen.

If the pollished is bad and the dial looks cheap then it can't be a nice watch like you say... I don't agree with you. The mint's pocessors say that the bracelet and dial don't do anything cheap...

Tete

4/11/16
If the pollished is bad and the dial looks cheap then it can't be a nice watch like you say... I don't agree with you. The mint's pocessors say that the bracelet and dial don't do anything cheap...

the rolex REP, the dial sunshine type brighter than GEN. The case is not as gen but it is a very nice watch

Mustaf19

12/6/19
the rolex REP, the dial sunshine type brighter than GEN. The case is not as gen but it is a very nice watch

Of course on the side by side you will see differences.
And fortunately for ROLEX there is a difference. Because a $400 watch can't be similar to a 10k watch
But when the watch is on your wrist, what you say is impossible for the common people to see...

Tete

4/11/16
Of course on the side by side you will see differences.
And fortunately for ROLEX there is a difference. Because a $400 watch can't be similar to a 10k watch
But when the watch is on your wrist, what you say is impossible for the common people to see...

Absolutely right, only the connoisseurs of the Rolex will know.
​To factory REP does not interest them to make similar clocks 100% to GEN.

Last edited:

americanpsycho

30/6/19
Absolutely right, only the connoisseurs of the Rolex will know.
​To factory REP does not interest them to make similar clocks 100% to GEN.

So in the hope of trying to stay as close to gen as possible, wouldn't a non-fluted bezel be a closer option to gen? Such as this one from BP?

The fluted bezel is beeeautiful, but as said previosly it is SS, not WG. WG feels a little heavier in the hand, and will have a yellow hue to it.

ZenWatch

GENSTEIN
Supporter
Patron
Certified
18/5/17
CONUS
interaktiv Is the man to go to!!!!

Cant wait to get my Gen datewheel and Gen Crystal.

Will be perfect watch after these mods I believe.

Bendori

2/5/16
Does anybody know WHY ARF used 2824 instead of 2836? To my knowledge 2836's winding direction is the same as gen 3235 and it has instant date change function.
So why??

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Does anybody know WHY ARF used 2824 instead of 2836? To my knowledge 2836's winding direction is the same as gen 3235 and it has instant date change function.
So why??
Thicker and different crown height.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Somebody has recent QC pics? How is the date right now? Still too bold? ARF is using new date wheels on some models I have seen.
Please share your pictures guys!

Relaxo88

15/2/19
If the dw is realy better now on arf datejust I will order directly. I‘m still waiting.

americanpsycho

30/6/19
I don't understand how that DW can be SO hard to replicate for ARF. They got the dial, hour hands/markers, bezel, bracelet 90-95% right, and then the DW of all things is off.

Reactions: Razorig2

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
Somebody has recent QC pics? How is the date right now? Still too bold? ARF is using new date wheels on some models I have seen.
Please share your pictures guys!

I just got my QC pics today. I will post them later but the DW is still very bold. I'm think I am going to reject it and see if I can get a better dw.

gatty

Known Member
30/5/19
Texas
I just got my QC pics today. I will post them later but the DW is still very bold. I'm think I am going to reject it and see if I can get a better dw.

Look's good to me...I'm guessing you got this from JTime?

Russkiy Doc

Horology Curious
5/4/14
I've been watching this chain with great interest since it started ... my medical opinion ... many of you are suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder!!! Relax!!!
I'm joking! )))
Just for fun ... analyze this pic! )))))))))

20190702_142453p.jpg