• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Tt1988

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/19
So after my post bout being happy with the flaws, I noticed a major flaw. The hour hand at any hour, and at :00 is almost in the middle of the any 2 hours... I also noticed that when changing dates it doesnt change until 12:27am.

Anyone else have this issue? If so, what is the solution?

Reactions: Tomj

SubC1987

Looking Around
28/5/19
So after my post bout being happy with the flaws, I noticed a major flaw. The hour hand at any hour, and at :00 is almost in the middle of the any 2 hours... I also noticed that when changing dates it doesnt change until 12:27am.

Anyone else have this issue? If so, what is the solution?

You have to disassemble the watch (The movement out of the case) and remove all the hands. With the stem inserted you adjust the time forward until the date flips. At that point you press back all the hands at the 12' o clock position. You need quite some specific tools. If you never have disassembled a watch before, i suggest you take it to a rep.friendly watchmaker.

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
So much complains about that DW,why are you guys so bothered about DW on rep? Just enjoy that beauty of watch... yestrday one friend that have a gen dj41 saw my replica and he didnt said nothing about DW...what he notice is that bezel is little brighter on his watch which have white gold bezel

Bobi01

2/2/19
c940805e7100dac8f5d0ddb591b4fca0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: iamxd and ZenWatch

Bobi01

2/2/19
SEL top left has a gap? Or is it lighting issue.

Dw looks good! How r the 2x numbers?

Dw looks good,most of 2x numbers are ok im satisfied with it... SELs have little gap on top left and bottom right,i think it is lugs problem cuz most of qc i saw here have same gaps... but i didnt want to reject cuz you can get one with more flaws,btw it is rep and you must live with that or buy a gen hehe

NinetyThree

14/5/19
I have this watch it’s very good yes twenty’s little bold but not too noticeable unless your looking for it

Reactions: Bobi01

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Thanks! Probably will get a black dial with jubilee soon.

Can I ask are you a youngster? my experience is the younger members have this obsession with being ‘called out’ (fear of piers/friendship group exposing their fake watch they told them all was genuine) it seems everyone is fixated on what other have. dont bother lying to people, it’s a waste of time

Anyway, people think dhgate shit or market stall on holiday reps are good because they bare some resemblance and the name of the brand it’s imitating. These high end reps are the closest thing to the real deal. Highly unlikely anyone would know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dom1986

Rolliearf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
My datewheel felt gritty when I changed dates so I rolled it some more and some yellow dirt/glue came out from the top of the dw window! It's now hanging from the top of the dw and obstructing some of the date.

Any thoughts on next steps? Sending back to china doesn't sound so appealing. Should I buy a watchmaker kit and open it up? Should I get some money back?