• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Will They Make White Explorer ii 216570 in 904L?

truthrocket

25/6/07
Thinking about getting this rep, but wondering if a new version is on its way?

Does anyone have info on this? Also, as it currently stands - is the current Noob version good or way off from gen?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
TR

Sent from the RWI App

thrillofhunt

Respected Member
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
The noob version with CHS is good. But the rectangle and triangle indices at 6, 9 and 12 looks way too grey compared to the other round indices.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Noob is the best model but the current batch of dials is a dealbreaker. BP makes a good dial for a swap, or the BP ICHS model is OK too. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a 904L version, these models aren't wildy popular.

truthrocket

25/6/07
Noob is the best model but the current batch of dials is a dealbreaker. BP makes a good dial for a swap, or the BP ICHS model is OK too. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a 904L version, these models aren't wildy popular.

Sans the dial, is Noob spot on in regards to case?

Sent from the RWI App

The_Estimator

Getting To Know The Place
3/11/18
I wonder if we get in contact with one of the TD’s and get a certain amount of people to commit to buy maybe the factories would work on it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: truthrocket

truthrocket

25/6/07
I wonder if we get in contact with one of the TD’s and get a certain amount of people to commit to buy maybe the factories would work on it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

As I mentioned, that factory in the video says they already make one.

Sent from the RWI App

nukacola

Supporter
Certified
13/7/18
Canada
GMF just released a 904L version for both black and white dials with CHS. TBH it doesn't look too bad compard to my gen.
If I have to nitpick, I would say the GMT hand looks more red in the pics than the gen orange.
But it could easily be a camera sensor colour bias or something of that nature.

thrillofhunt

Respected Member
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
I think the GMF Exp2 marker lume is too grey. My gen is much whiter