• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The dedicated 5513 appreciation thread.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I wish I still had this one... UGH!
VvHPuL.jpg

I am doing my best to hold on to stuff. Too many regrets letting things go.

Reactions: stufuse

GMT1675

20/3/19
USA
I am doing my best to hold on to stuff. Too many regrets letting things go.

I feel ya...too much, too late. But, my circumstances would probably have been the same whether "I knew then what I know now" or not. Severe back injury and losing my side business and primary income job facilitated selling off my collection in order to make ends meet. But, it's hard not to wish I could have known AND held on to some of those watches -- 5512, 5513, 116520 black, 6538, 5508, Tudor 7928, Tudor 7016...and several Tudor Tiger chronos that were mostly C&R. Oh well...life goes on and this forum (and you guys) have made it "semi-possible" for me to have the opportunity to "re-live" the glory days of my watch collection.

Here's a small part...from 2002:
VvOAwr.jpg

BTW, I wore aftermarket non-trademarked bracelets on most of my watches (kept the gen bands stored).

Last edited:
Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I feel ya...too much, too late. But, my circumstances would probably have been the same whether "I knew then what I know now" or not. Severe back injury and losing my side business and primary income job facilitated selling off my collection in order to make ends meet. But, it's hard not to wish I could have known AND held on to some of those watches -- 5512, 5513, 116520 black, 6538, 5508, Tudor 7928, Tudor 7016...and several Tudor Tiger chronos that were mostly C&R. Oh well...life goes on and this forum (and you guys) have made it "semi-possible" for me to have the opportunity to "re-live" the glory days of my watch collection.

Here's a small part...from 2002:
VvOAwr.jpg

BTW, I wore aftermarket non-trademarked bracelets on most of my watches (kept the gen bands stored).

That was a beautiful collection.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Soon. Well kinda soon lol

Sent from my Noob v9.5

:)

It is going to be a long wait, but so so worth it. The best ND sub there is. Actually the best sub full stop in my biased opinion.

Last edited: