• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

An important proposal for D4M

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
Sean, I mean this with all due respect, you wouldn't know funny if it walked up, zipped down its' pants, pulled out its' penis and allowed you to fellate it....

Dude, what are you talking about? They don't hand those "Oscar Wilde (But Without the Whole Gay Thing) Awards for Wit" out to just anyone. And I've won four of those in the last five years. And if would have been five, if not for that asshole nobel laurate.

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Wow some worldclass ball busting going on here :lol:

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
You guys bicker like an old married couple. Oh... wait... maybe more like jilted lovers??

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
Little known fact. Many, many moons ago, D4M and LoS were actually college roommates. But it got a little.... awkward after D4M's then, ahem, girlfriend found them exploring their sexuality together:

desperatehousewives_gay.jpg

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
OMG..

You are just plain NUTS seanf.. went to check out what's up today (sneak peak from work) only to find a 3 page thread with my name on it.. .which mean 1 of 2 things... something was wrong .. or seanf is back.. never sure what I'll run in to.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
daytona4me said:
OMG..

You are just plain NUTS seanf.. went to check out what's up today (sneak peak from work) only to find a 3 page thread with my name on it.. .which mean 1 of 2 things... something was wrong .. or seanf is back.. never sure what I'll run in to.

So.... does that mean my Milgauss is in the mail?

And LoS-- you'll note I said in the "mail," and NOT in the "male." So no need for you to get all excited.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
seanf said:
LoS, don't take this the wrong way, but if I ever find myself in the (admittedly unlikely) situation where I need to know the atomic weight and mass (and chemical composition) of a particular PAM part, then you're the guy I'll ask (in fact, you probably know all that right off the top of your head).
:p

sconehead said:
If people see you wearing it sean the sales in a certain area of San Fransisco will sky rocket... :)

That is so true it's hilarious. Does anyone remember the 1980's striped Gucci watch?

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
lol

I login... and of course the first thread l click on is about sean (you all know his better as patrick swaize, yes its true), seanf asking LOS for a blowjob or something and well... I'm not surprised haha

this is why i love this place ;)

D4M, you should sell me the Milgaus just to PISS off Seanf

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
Dizzy said:
lol

I login... and of course the first thread l click on is about sean (you all know his better as patrick swaize, yes its true), seanf asking LOS for a blowjob or something and well... I'm not surprised haha

this is why i love this place ;)

D4M, you should sell me the Milgaus just to PISS off Seanf

I wouldn't do that, Greg. If, that is, you want to keep those "special pics" of you and a certain special someone under wraps.