• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

stampsatit

15/3/16
Bezel or rubber strap?

Bezel color looks great. It's an aluminium bezel and prone to fading on the gen so even if you meet a gen owner, the shade of orange isn't going to be an exact match IMO.

The orange on the rubber strap however looks brighter than the gen. Gen orange strap looks more subdued in person. This could be the lighting but I've opted to skip the VSF rubber strap.

Oh thank you. Bezel will fading so no one will call this out because bezel color. I plan to buy this and then place an order gen orange strap from OB. They quoted me 260$ in my currency. Buckle is sell separately at the same price.

For orange model what do you think 45.5 or 42 which is better? Are quality is the same 45.5 vs 42?

Reactions: vcappp

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
For orange model what do you think 45.5 or 42 which is better? Are quality is the same 45.5 vs 42?

Depends on your wrist size and personal preference. I would say if your wrist is 7.5"+, go with the 45.5. If 7.25" or under, the 42mm is the way to go.

stampsatit

15/3/16
Depends on your wrist size and personal preference. I would say if your wrist is 7.5"+, go with the 45.5. If 7.25" or under, the 42mm is the way to go.

Thank you very much.
when you receive your please please show your watch in this thread. :p

Reactions: phdsjain

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Thank you very much.
when you receive your please please show your watch in this thread. :p

dba0c14e1f37e09e8d1f8fb8dabee7e9.jpg

[video]PGtvbVKLM04[/video]

PO42

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/19
Hey guys,

does anyone know, where I can buy separate endlinks or a complete bracelet for my 42mm VSF CrPO?
The endlinks on my PO are brushed and grinded with an disturbing angle and have a little' hole' on the surface of each side.

thanks for your help

PO42

PO42

23/4/19
No more need for new endlinks or strap. I just catched a gen bracelet. Seems I'll start to have some tune ups and get a Franken PO

PO42

23/4/19
I found an used one on a local e-commerce platform. It is without clasp but I plan to get the push-clasp like I have on my gen SMPc.

PO42

23/4/19
I'm definetly on the way for a Franken CrPO.
Today I caught a brandnew Gen becel and insert.
when all arrived, I'll send it to my watchsmith for changing parts, reluming the blue parts and getting the crooked omega-logo straight on the dial.
and then I hope, WR-test will be successful to enjoy this piece for a long time without any doubts or worries.

PO42

23/4/19
Recieved and mounted my gen bracelet today. What a diffrence to the rep. Wears much heavier and more comfortable and looks ever more worthy
also the "issue" on the edge between the endlinks and the bracelet looks more smooth.
I'm very happy. Just need the gen deployant clasp and gen becel. Then its the perfect Franken PO

PO42

23/4/19
Hello po42
is the gen bracelet fits without any mods?

Yes, plug and play...
and bracelet and case are matching fanastic. Better than rep bracelet.
I'll try to upload some pics later

Last edited:

PO42

23/4/19
First two pics is rep bracelet, last the gen.

PO42

23/4/19

Here you can see the perfect match between case and bracelet.
first pictures perfectly show the difference between rep and gen. The links between clasp and bracelet are still rep. The gen links are fatter, more round.
I'll order gen deployment clasp and the two links soon.

Reactions: chentepilot

Enthusiast88

Known Member
28/2/19
Turkey, izmir
I'm definetly on the way for a Franken CrPO.
Today I caught a brandnew Gen becel and insert.
when all arrived, I'll send it to my watchsmith for changing parts, reluming the blue parts and getting the crooked omega-logo straight on the dial.
and then I hope, WR-test will be successful to enjoy this piece for a long time without any doubts or worries.

İs your watchsmith going to be able to fix the crooked omega logo on the dial? I have a similar problem and I’m trying to decide if I should get a new dial for $80 or have my watchsmith straighten it out.

PO42

23/4/19
Yes, he says, that it is no problem to fix it. And it will be cheaper than 80 bucks
I hope, he will solve this crooked thing.
but it will take some weeks until I can provide some pics. Still waiting for the gen becel.

madbill71

12/9/18
USA
Are these swim proof?

I took mine (VSF 45mm) to a jeweller and had it pressure tested and it passed, so I risked it in my local swimming pool and there were no problems. The pool is only 2 metres deep though so it didn't go deep.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I took mine (VSF 45mm) to a jeweller and had it pressure tested and it passed, so I risked it in my local swimming pool and there were no problems. The pool is only 2 metres deep though so it didn't go deep.

Thanks brother! I’ll give it a try.