• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

jerms81

Certified
29/7/12
USA, Texas
Can I get some help verifying this is a v2.2 dial
e479a40f95f9b050df9afa7d548ce7b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
A little late to the party, mainly because my dealer took so long to get stock in!

Anyway, 24 hours after a nice baby oil bath to the bracelet, it's finally on the wrist.

I'd say, out of the box the best rep I've had.

Only gripes, the bracelet felt a little cheap, but now its fine... and the rotor has a little noise too it.

Otherwise, love it.

VMvK2o.jpg

VMvutI.jpg

VMvzuL.jpg

Reactions: jacobswe

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
That is a beautiful watch my friend where it with pride and in good health.

I cannot understand why this is not on the Newbig list I have been wearing mine non-stop for a couple of months now and it is just insane how good quality this watch is. The 904L steel seems to be much more hard wearing than the other stuff that was used before and the mechanism in this watch is beautiful it's buttery smooth when you need to wind it. The only fault I have is that the chronograph doesn't last very long if you leave it going for a long time usually about 30 minutes before it runs down the power. Apart from that, the watch hasn't stopped on me once when I have been wearing it.

It makes me laugh with all these people talking about the font on the dial et cetera you should only worry about that kind of thing if you are trying to sell it to a dealer or something and pass it off as original which you shouldn't be doing anyway.

I just cannot see how anybody could tell this is a replica on the wrist. Noob have blown the doors off with this model and it's worth every penny of the price you have to pay. Considering this watch is well north of $20,000 in the secondary market.

I just wish Noob would come up with a reliable CHS movement for a GMT then Rolex should start to get really worried.

I was in Thailand a couple of weeks ago. And I was talking to one of the dodgy dealers in MBK he reckoned that Noob has sold over a million versions of this watch!!!!!! I'm still trying to figure out in my head if that is believable or not but it is by miles the best complication replica I have ever seen. There is nothing even close.

Reactions: Desertwanderer

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Well my v2.2 has been running perfectly for close to 2 months now. Put it on the timegrapther today and I was pleasantly surprised.

timegraph.jpg

Reactions: Micasol and SWI

jacobswe

Looking Around
8/8/18
A little late to the party, mainly because my dealer took so long to get stock in!

Anyway, 24 hours after a nice baby oil bath to the bracelet, it's finally on the wrist.

I'd say, out of the box the best rep I've had.

Only gripes, the bracelet felt a little cheap, but now its fine... and the rotor has a little noise too it.

Otherwise, love it.

VMvK2o.jpg

VMvutI.jpg

VMvzuL.jpg

Amazing piece you got there!
- Which TD did you use?

hm11esh

4/9/18
what can I do in terms of sorting out the timing issues on my Noob V2. It is 1 minute out and was received like that from a TD here

iceberg1459

Renowned Member
Certified
27/3/08
I do 2 days WD40, 2 days baby oil.
The bracelet feels like gen after the treatment

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

i remember my gen 16610lv came with a stiff and squeaky bracelet from AD, had to treat with cape cod. also the bezel pearl didnt click in line with 12 o'clock, ive had it fixed at AD before buying.

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Is it also better than an ARF black dial?

I can't tell which one is better, but the differences are so minimal that using your money to swap them(or to swap Noob with a gen) is no longer worth it and would be a waste of funds. Obviously just my opinion.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
after i changed the ARF bezel ,i would consider modding mine with gen crystal/crown, but not dial.
Is fine in my opinion