• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Noob daytona 904L V2

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
So basically:
1) ARF Daytona -> Best appearance (dial/bezel/claps/bracelet/etc); Fake hour/min chrono.
2) Noob Daytona -> Best movement; Crappy clasp/bezel/some what improved dial/ bad SEL (bad appearance wise).

Question is...How often you press that chrono button :)

Last edited:

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
It’s like driving a Porsche: how often do you drive 300 km/h? It’s all about the option that you could do it! ;)

On the contrary, it's like sticking a Porsche engine into a Corolla for the potential of going 300 km/h...

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
If you wanna nitpick the rolex logo is a bit off center on the noob. I also think the subdials look a bit better on the arf.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I'm afraid a lot of those who nitpick have not had this watch in hand. It is akin to impossible to see those minute differences with your naked eyes.

This said, noob is not perfect, but it's more than acceptable to leave it stock now and forget about the thicker non working chrono ARF

For those who always go the extramile the route is known

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
I'm afraid a lot of those who nitpick have not had this watch in hand. It is akin to impossible to see those minute differences with your naked eyes.

This said, noob is not perfect, but it's more than acceptable to leave it stock now and forget about the thicker non working chrono ARF

Yeah zoomed in pictures can easily turn nothing into something. I don’t think I could accept the noob bezel, though. Also I don’t see much improvement on the updated white dial as opposed to the black one which looks much better now.
However, I hope I’m mistaken and won’t notice the flaws because my fingers are itching to pull the trigger and get one of these, and getting an arf donor watch and have the noob modded with arf parts more than doubles the price.

Reactions: lolo1972sg

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Yeah zoomed in pictures can easily turn nothing into something. I don’t think I could accept the noob bezel, though. Also I don’t see much improvement on the updated white dial as opposed to the black one which looks much better now.
However, I hope I’m mistaken and won’t notice the flaws because my fingers are itching to pull the trigger and get one of these, and getting an arf donor watch and have the noob modded with arf parts more than doubles the price.

amigoholidays

Known Member
10/1/13
Germany
But what about the noob 116520 with black dial ? I just want to order one from TD bit I'm not sure if there is a difference between V1 in 316l steel and V2 904l steel? Is the dial better on the V2? Please help

Reactions: ginopino

Albertonanana

9/1/17
Guys I am in China! This seller is telling me this watch is NOOB 116520 but for me it is a “cheap” with A7750 can you confirm?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
But what about the noob 116520 with black dial ? I just want to order one from TD bit I'm not sure if there is a difference between V1 in 316l steel and V2 904l steel? Is the dial better on the V2? Please help

I quote this question because I'm interested too. Can someone put some light on it? :)