• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
yllekp Is that the quartz model that can be found at DHGate?

The one above your post is a BP. The other SS Blue on previous posts with the darker dial and the gold one are also automatic but use a 2813 hence the case is way too thick.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
rMav0.jpg

Reactions: Cristobal

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Could you tell me which watch this is and the TD you got it from?

hey buddy.. it's the Patek 5396G-011 Complications with Gray Dial. any TD will get it for you.. email them my picture and they will get it. I got it personally from Toro. one thing to look for on QC is the date window, many of the reps will not have a centered date. I had to reject couple of them before Toro made sure to get one that is centered. the strap on my rep is Camille Fournet strap, customized in dark blue with grey stitching, the original strap is not good to be honest.

Reactions: Mastaasian

Mastaasian

Looking Around
19/2/19
hey buddy.. it's the Patek 5396G-011 Complications with Gray Dial. any TD will get it for you.. email them my picture and they will get it. I got it personally from Toro. one thing to look for on QC is the date window, many of the reps will not have a centered date. I had to reject couple of them before Toro made sure to get one that is centered. the strap on my rep is Camille Fournet strap, customized in dark blue with grey stitching, the original strap is not good to be honest.

Okay, thank you for your info man.

Mastaasian

Looking Around
19/2/19

Wait, I just have a few more questions if you don’t mind. First of all, I thought you had to pay the TD’s before they give a QC, you can still reject them if you don’t like it? And where did you get your straps/is there a good place to get different straps? Thanks for your time.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Yes you need to pay first then they give you QC pics. But if on these QC pics you see an issue (that is not a well known own flaw of that particular model) you can ask for another watch

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Wait, I just have a few more questions if you don’t mind. First of all, I thought you had to pay the TD’s before they give a QC, you can still reject them if you don’t like it? And where did you get your straps/is there a good place to get different straps? Thanks for your time.

Dear Mastaasian , all your questions, including your first ones that I have answered, have been addressed before many times. I would kindly ask you to put a bit of effort in reading around the Patek thread and you will have all of the answers for your questions. thank you for your efforts in advance.. and enjoy the read :)