• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Release: Planet Ocean GMT 600M 43.5mm VSF 8605 Super Clone Movement

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
It is usable. No worries.

OK, thanks! I'll see what it's like very soon in person ;)

I do have a concern regarding my QC pics, a specific question - are my eyes old and tired, or is the pearl a bit misaligned? And what do you guys think about the 12 on the dial, I think that the 1 sits a bit high:
Maron flax leo6929 vcappp LaPavel Drifter @k4jun
IMG-20181204-233351.jpg

Last edited:

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA

just got my watch, Sead also help me source the blue rubber strap, it's real 21mm strap, and very soft...

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13

I do have a concern regarding my QC pics, a specific question - are my eyes old and tired, or is the pearl a bit misaligned? And what do you guys think about the 12 on the dial, I think that the 1 sits a bit high:
IMG-20181204-233351.jpg

I think I'll be getting another one, they have to check with the factory...

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17

IMG-20181204-233351.jpg

The pearl looks fine to me, 12 marker is fine but remember this photo is not staright shot .

I am happy with my VsF crpo and have new lmpo V6 on order.

These gmts do look great

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Even the QC guy said that the pearl is misaligned to the left and proposed getting me another one.

If they could see it was misaligned, why did they try sending it to you?

Personally, I'd have accepted that one :)

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
They always try... QC rejects must end up somewhere and they usually go to non demanding customers. Fact. This is why I went to another TD. And it seems I should find a third one..

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
Anyone else getting a lot of variability in the pearl position? I've been trying to reject QC from the dealer, and he's arguing with me that they're all like that. I don't know if they 'all' just suck (from the pics you've posted, clearly they don't) or if he's just trying to play me....

Edited to include pic - pearly looks way to the right (up, but not enough to bother me).

8LqQD.jpg

Last edited:

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Anyone else getting a lot of variability in the pearl position? I've been trying to reject QC from the dealer, and he's arguing with me that they're all like that. I don't know if they 'all' just suck (from the pics you've posted, clearly they don't) or if he's just trying to play me....

Will be better if u have pic on here

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA

Edited to include pic - pearly looks way to the right (up, but not enough to bother me).

8LqQD.jpg

your watch is fine , just camera angle problem, I guess

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
atldml This pearl is f&#ked up as hell, it's not the angle. They can find a good one, they're just trying to push whatever they have in their hands at the moment.
​​​​​​
They got me a new one and it's fine I guess. QC is already approved, so no harm in showing this pic.

IMG-6215.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and atldml