• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF will release 4 Crpo with their 8500 super clone movement

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
So you think those flaws are acceptable? Like I said, I'd accept the pearl being off center but what's about crooked logo and those scratches on the triangle?
I might get used to it or it might bothers me every time I look at my watch.
You've seen many good or bad reps and that's why I decided to post my concerns and get your opinion.
I know they are reps and probably will never look like gens but I'd like to have first rep which would make me to buy another one because I really like it not because next one could be better. I hope you know what I mean.

No, I don't see any of those flaws.

nofitstate

20/7/13
Just given the OK on the QC on my 45mm. The pearl was slightly to the left which was enough for the TD to decide to change it for me. Great service and I'll post pics of it when it arrives.

Last edited:

Skydrag

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/15
About to purchase a PO, is VSF consider a better rep than noob now ?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
So you think those flaws are acceptable? Like I said, I'd accept the pearl being off center but what's about crooked logo and those scratches on the triangle?
I might get used to it or it might bothers me every time I look at my watch.
You've seen many good or bad reps and that's why I decided to post my concerns and get your opinion.
I know they are reps and probably will never look like gens but I'd like to have first rep which would make me to buy another one because I really like it not because next one could be better. I hope you know what I mean.

I know what you mean, but you just rejected the watch which was fine.

simo.

Horology Curious
21/11/18
Thanks for the tips. If you all say it's good then it is. So I went after your advices and been able to get it sent to me.

Reactions: k4jun

varock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/07
Thanks for the tips. If you all say it's good then it is. So I went after your advices and been able to get it sent to me.
QC is often a personal thing. Your apprehension, especially regarding the sloppy paint on the 12 o’clock triangle, is justified. You’re the one paying $400+ for the product, not us. So follow your gut and if it’s something that will likely bug you while wearing it, take your chances on another.

simo.

Horology Curious
21/11/18
If everyone says it looks fine and don't see any flaws then maybe I zoomed in too much and it won't be visible in normal use. Well... will see, you gotta start somewhere.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada

In the future, instead of asking us, for example about the marks on the triangle. Just ask the TD to wipe it or describe what you are seeing. They have the watch, we don’t.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
In the future, instead of asking us, for example about the marks on the triangle. Just ask the TD to wipe it or describe what you are seeing. They have the watch, we don’t.

That's a very good point. It has already happened to me that what were perceived flaws was just dirt

Pogostik

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/9/18
Has anyone changed out the bezel on the 42mm. Sure there was a thread on this?

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
Asked about more close up photos and rejected the watch in the end. I could live with the pearl being a bit misaligned but the Omega logo looks crooked.
There's also something weird on the left side of the pearl triangle. Looks like scratches or bad paint. Any ideas?

You are out of your mind rejecting this watch

TD’s must hate us

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Really liking the micro adjustment clasp. 130 euros from my watchsmith. It is bigger and thicker than the original, but not uncomfortable.

They do the micro adjustment clasp in three sizes.

117STZ004666 - 3 positions - smaller than original clasp
117STZ001154 - 6 positions - same size as original clasp
117STZ001159 - 6 positions with diver extension - larger than original clasp

Reactions: Rolorin and vcappp

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
They do the micro adjustment clasp in three sizes.

117STZ004666 - 3 positions - smaller than original clasp
117STZ001154 - 6 positions - same size as original clasp
117STZ001159 - 6 positions with diver extension - larger than original clasp

I have the 1154 and it is larger than the original this rep had?