• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Not great it's looks the same as the 2824 version. With worse clasp and date disc
all the old flaws are still clearly visable here .remember the 2824 and 3135 cases are the same.the noob ym 2824 you can install a 3135
So they have not done any update other than putting in a sh3135 instead of the eta 2824
the only things really good about this arf is the sel and the insert and the hands. Just like the og version.arf are being lazy .I was told my arf collab was cancelled because they dont want to make a perfect sub.

the crown tube
the Rehaut
the cg
the lugs

Idk if this is too cynical but would it really make sense to make the perfect sub? Sure it would boost sales for a bit, but after that you would never buy one from them again. Making iteration after iteration seems like a way to keep people buying.

Also is cg crown gap? I've tried finding that abbreviation on this forum and came up dry. But I have heard people complain about the crown gap.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Idk if this is too cynical but would it really make sense to make the perfect sub? Sure it would boost sales for a bit, but after that you would never buy one from them again. Making iteration after iteration seems like a way to keep people buying.

Also is cg crown gap? I've tried finding that abbreviation on this forum and came up dry. But I have heard people complain about the crown gap.

No cg is crown guard .they are totally wrong

the crown gap issue is the tube

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Not great it's looks the same as the 2824 version. With worse clasp and date disc
all the old flaws are still clearly visable here .remember the 2824 and 3135 cases are the same.the noob ym 2824 you can install a 3135
So they have not done any update other than putting in a sh3135 instead of the eta 2824
the only things really good about this arf is the sel and the insert and the hands. Just like the og version.arf are being lazy .I was told my arf collab was cancelled because they dont want to make a perfect sub.

the crown tube
the Rehaut
the cg
the lugs

This is what I thought when I saw the pics, all looks the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartijnGS

Horology Curious
3/10/18
Just a quick question for you guys, is it normal that you have to turn the crown counter clockwise to adjust the time forward? I just received one with the 2824-2 movement and thought this was fixed? Or am I confused in excitement haha...

MartijnGS

Horology Curious
3/10/18
Ah okay, just found out it indeed is, was confused with the SH/SA movement. Really love mine, it runs a little fast (around +9 sec a day) so it's going to have a service soon (when I find a guy that can do it near me). Gen crystal and datewheel are also going to be an upgrade I want to do in the future. For now, I'm stoked!

exDHT.jpg

Reactions: stufuse

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Just a quick question for you guys, is it normal that you have to turn the crown counter clockwise to adjust the time forward? I just received one with the 2824-2 movement and thought this was fixed? Or am I confused in excitement haha...

you are just confused :p

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Ah okay, just found out it indeed is, was confused with the SH/SA movement. Really love mine, it runs a little fast (around +9 sec a day) so it's going to have a service soon (when I find a guy that can do it near me). Gen crystal and datewheel are also going to be an upgrade I want to do in the future. For now, I'm stoked!

exDHT.jpg

Thats well within a genuine ETA elabore window - a service is not worth it.

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
I was hoping to get some advice on these qc pics. The 9 marker and the lume pip look slightly off to me but it may just be the angle. What do you think?
6e4d438cc38e71aa9fabf876f6ebabf4.jpg
5e352a399479d5d6831c6701eddbd12d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Another thing I'm noticing is that the 10 and 50 seem to have different gap measurements from the end of the bezel insert (top and bottom). But when looking really closely at the ARF pictures from the website they seem to have the same gap variance so maybe I'm just crazy.