• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOH II from GF is out!!

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Still waiting for my mesh blue dial...

No news from the dealer...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

nathandinh

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/18
Still waiting for my mesh blue dial...

No news from the dealer...

well actually I asked the same thing to Ryan, he said yes. However, after making my payment, the QC team told me the blue dial with mesh bracelet has not yet released. All the need is to swap the bracelet but they don't want to do that. So I told Bryan get me the rubber one and maybe I'll get the WatchGecko mesh strap then

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
well actually I asked the same thing to Ryan, he said yes. However, after making my payment, the QC team told me the blue dial with mesh bracelet has not yet released. All the need is to swap the bracelet but they don't want to do that. So I told Bryan get me the rubber one and maybe I'll get the WatchGecko mesh strap then
Mary said the same ...lol

I'll just happily wait as she will ship my other watches first rather than wait for it all

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

I have the blue dial first batch and have just ordered the new mesh bracelet for 98$. If you want to get the WatchGecko mesh strap I can sell you mine at a discount as I don't plan on using it after I get the rep mesh.

nathandinh

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/18
I have the blue dial first batch and have just ordered the new mesh bracelet for 98$. If you want to get the WatchGecko mesh strap I can sell you mine at a discount as I don't plan on using it after I get the rep mesh.

Thank you but I ended up with getting the black one. Ryan told me the factory is out of blue dial one

nathandinh

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/18
Mary said the same ...lol

I'll just happily wait as she will ship my other watches first rather than wait for it all

Ryan told me the factory is out of the blue model

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Anyone reviewed blue with mesh bracelet??

Been waiting for about a month now..

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
1HVvf.md.jpg

1qmAA.md.jpg

I have SOH 42 with a mesh inbound due in about 10 days. I too have already bought a Staib mesh and an AN Factory deployment clasp for the watch. I will post photos and comments after I get my hands on it. The mesh looks exactly like the one on my SOH 46mm that was less than stellar. I will try to find out if GF used the same supplier.

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Sunsurfer

26/3/17
EU
Did anyone order or receive a 42mm black-black with mesh? I would love this one. But not sure until now how good the GF mesh and GF mesh-clasp is.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Did anyone order or receive a 42mm black-black with mesh? I would love this one. But not sure until now how good the GF mesh and GF mesh-clasp is.

I have the Black on Black with a Gen Areo strap and AN Factory deployment. I bought this before GF started offering the mesh. It is a fabulous watch.

Sunsurfer

26/3/17
EU
I have the Black on Black with a Gen Areo strap and AN Factory deployment. I bought this before GF started offering the mesh. It is a fabulous watch.

Thanks for your pics. What about the dial, has it a sunburst effect or is it plain black? could you take a couple ob pics under light.

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Thanks for your pics. What about the dial, has it a sunburst effect or is it plain black? could you take a couple ob pics under light.

There's no sunburst effect (on my black one) and this is its biggest flaw, the minor one being the mention "chronographe" instead of "chronometer" on the rotor!. It is otherwise an awesome watch, both on the mesh or rubber.

Sunsurfer

26/3/17
EU
There's no sunburst effect (on my black one) and this is its biggest flaw

oh, too bad. as far as I saw the blue has the sunburst effect. What about the white/silver? The gen also has a sunburst and the dial is silver.
The GF looks as if it has a white plain dial instead of silver sunburst.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
oh, too bad. as far as I saw the blue has the sunburst effect. What about the white/silver? The gen also has a sunburst and the dial is silver.
The GF looks as if it has a white plain dial instead of silver sunburst.

I no longer have the black dial one but mine did have the sunburst effect!

IMG_4770fea49abe53b4769f.jpg