• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega 8500 super clone is here

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I collect Omega chronos and they are from other factories, not as good as VSF or Noob, though. They are passable however, best maker is BP, then JF / OMF and then the rest of the bunch. Good luck in your search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: vcappp

madbill71

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/18
USA
How are people finding the new VSF 8500 movement? I have just ordered the watch below and I am waiting for QC pics. The watch, from the images, looks fantastic and just the sort of thing I am after although reading through all these post I have a concern about getting it serviced now. This is my first replica watch that hasn't been a super cheap $50 knock off from a market stall on holiday so for me this is a huge jump in price as usually they break, I dump them and get another one. I really wanted to buy something that would last several years.

Once purchased, if worn every day, how long should it last before it needs servicing?

This is the watch I have bought:

https://puretime.io/planet-ocean-pr...markers-on-ss-bracelet-a8500-super-clone.html

Thanks in advance

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
How are people finding the new VSF 8500 movement? I have just ordered the watch below and I am waiting for QC pics. The watch, from the images, looks fantastic and just the sort of thing I am after although reading through all these post I have a concern about getting it serviced now. This is my first replica watch that hasn't been a super cheap $50 knock off from a market stall on holiday so for me this is a huge jump in price as usually they break, I dump them and get another one. I really wanted to buy something that would last several years.

Once purchased, if worn every day, how long should it last before it needs servicing?

https://puretime.io/planet-ocean-pr...markers-on-ss-bracelet-a8500-super-clone.html

Thanks in advance

You will have to take your chances and see how well it does down the road. I bought the VSF Spectre and I'm super delighted. It is a quiet and efficient movement. As this are new movements we are all in the dark here about their long run endurance, though.

Reactions: madbill71

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
(...)

(...)

You may approach that questions by two ways:

1.) Upon arrival do immediately a full servie with complete cleaning of all parts. Most likely that watch will run for yers without any significant problems.

2.) Just wear the watch out-of-the box. There is a good chance that your watch will run for years unserviced. If there should be a poblem with dirt and dust after a while, just change the movement.

Regarding me I appreciate the way #2. ;-)

Reactions: madbill71

madbill71

12/9/18
USA
You may approach that questions by two ways:

1.) Upon arrival do immediately a full servie with complete cleaning of all parts. Most likely that watch will run for yers without any significant problems.

2.) Just wear the watch out-of-the box. There is a good chance that your watch will run for years unserviced. If there should be a poblem with dirt and dust after a while, just change the movement.

Thank you although I guess the question there is would anyone do a full service on it at a reasonable cost?

I am hoping for no 2, wear it out of the box and it will last for many years unserviced and then an older version of me can worry about it then. I have over 30 watches from many main stream manufactures (and a few $50 cheap replicas) and this is actually the most I have ever paid for a watch. :)

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

Thanks in advance

The 8400 (8500 without date) on my Spectre runs great, very accurate, smooth winding and with great power reserve. Looks like a home run to me.

madbill71

12/9/18
USA
Thanks for all the comments, it sounds very positive, I cant wait to see the QC images and get the watch. :)

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Hi guys,

I got my QC pics of the VSF seamaster 300 Spectre from trusty.
And good News: No "TM" and fixed bezel ring :clap_1:

could you tell us what size is the bezel ring? thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
The bezel ring sure does look bigger. And the lollipop hand is OK too.

Reactions: vcappp

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I added a pic, not sure what the measurements are exactly, but definitely Looks bigger / gen like :)

Please measure it with a ruler so this can be sorted out once and for all. Old VSF version inner steel bezel was 1mm wide

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Folks, he has only received QC pics, you need to wait a bit..

sev217

18/12/15
Folks, he has only received QC pics, you need to wait a bit..

^^^this^^^

but i approved the watch and hopefully it will arrive next week (via trans UK shipping)

Then you will get every details you want to know and i can do a comparsion of the GEN / V6F 2.5 / VSF :)

Reactions: leo6929 and csthe