• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
smoke himself said the arf case is trash.

I think think the V9 with the sponge bob insert and gen Xtal is the best way to go!

What are your thought on the insert I posted ☝️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man are you serious?

Rehaut —-> not the good period
hand —-> 2D, ARF 3D
Bracelet ——> arf better
clasp -> ARF BETTER
Dial —-> ARF x1000 BETTER
PEARL —-> ARF X1000 BETTER

arf is the best choice, Noob has been good in the past. Now it’s the end, stop veiling the face

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I want to see these 3D hands, the sd43 hands look flat. Any pics ??

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
And what is 'trash' supposed to mean? Not exactly descriptive is it...

He also said his Yachtmaster bezel was awesome, and it was, well... trash

The ym bezel is effing amazing got tons of feedback some tweaks here amd there were made I ignore the group of hate gang of trolls wastes of space and they have been warned . you dont know what your talking about mate when it comes to my work.and the arf case is trash like I've said over and over the cg are terrible lugs are not correct and the Rehaut sucks and the crown tube is deformed .the rest of the watch is good the mid case sucks.ghe braclett is amazing.the noob v9 sa3135 with arf braclett is great

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Man are you serious?

Rehaut —-> not the good period
hand —-> 2D, ARF 3D
Bracelet ——> arf better
clasp -> ARF BETTER
Dial —-> ARF x1000 BETTER
PEARL —-> ARF X1000 BETTER

arf is the best choice, Noob has been good in the past. Now it’s the end, stop veiling the face
No he is just one of the haters there is a group of them I would just ignore him bro

mid case noob wins correct cg and lugs and Rehaut and crown tube
braclett arf wins nicer quality and feel and fit
dial noob wins better layout and print accuracy
hamds arf wins looks almost gen
insert arf wins amazing ceramic
crown noob wins nicer logo and more define edges
clasp arf wins nice rounded edges logo is worse than the noob though
bezel assembly noob wins nice teeth with the shine down the middle
xtal arf wins black hole looks better on the arf xtal compared to the noob

Last edited:

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I got mine waterproofed like a month ago.. my modder, which is a proper watch smith working with gen Rolex every day for 15 years now, was trying to make my stock ARF pass the 50m mark but some issue was there, he found that one of the gaskets in the crown was faulty. After replacing and with proper lubricating etc my ARF passed the 300m mark!!! He has gear to test DSSDs so that test was easy for him to do. Even so the stock ARF is good to swim BUT always take it for a test to a local smith so you know everything is ok, cost is like 10euro

Bsmneul

ALBANIAC INMATE
INMATE
16/7/16
c89ea5b78d9342d88f356bb0ee495f04.jpg

Here what happened to my AR pearl got off somehow and lost it now i need to get new pearl and i don’t know how will i install it

30/11/17
EU
Is there a big difference between the sponge and the cerameister insert?

Yes. Spongebob does excellent work. The cerameister, while nice, is more silvery and does not get that peachy tone in certain light. The engravings are also a bit coarse on the edges and the "platinum" is rougher. (Although you'd have to get close to see it.) SpongeBob is like three times the price, however, if you want to get a ready-made insert.

Enter ARF. It's got the same golden peachy tones as SpongeBob and Gen. The cutouts are amazing. The "platinum" is smooth. The ceramic is dark black like cerameister. I don't know how long it will last, maybe they used colour that will fade, or maybe not, but it sure looks amazing now. Wouldn't bother upgrading it. Just watch out in qc for misaligned cutouts close to the edge.

DrIch

Known Member
21/2/16
Germany
Yes. Spongebob does excellent work. The cerameister, while nice, is more silvery and does not get that peachy tone in certain light. The engravings are also a bit coarse on the edges and the "platinum" is rougher. (Although you'd have to get close to see it.) SpongeBob is like three times the price, however, if you want to get a ready-made insert.

Enter ARF. It's got the same golden peachy tones as SpongeBob and Gen. The cutouts are amazing. The "platinum" is smooth. The ceramic is dark black like cerameister. I don't know how long it will last, maybe they used colour that will fade, or maybe not, but it sure looks amazing now. Wouldn't bother upgrading it. Just watch out in qc for misaligned cutouts close to the edge.

Thanks mate.
Maybe i will go with the arf sub and install my cerameister I guess.
This should hold for 1 or 2 years till I’m ready to go gen.
Only thing that annoys me is the crown. Why the hell they can’t be screwed down fully. :(

30/11/17
EU
Thanks mate.
Maybe i will go with the arf sub and install my cerameister I guess.
This should hold for 1 or 2 years till I’m ready to go gen.
Only thing that annoys me is the crown. Why the hell they can’t be screwed down fully. :(

I can't see why you'd want a cerameister on an ARF sub? A for effort for the cerameister but they need to improve both the "platinum", its texture and machining of the numbers. It'd be a downgrade plus you risk breaking something in the installation.

The crown thing -- you (or someone who knows how to) can grind the tube and shorten the stem if it annoys you a lot. But I agree, it's not nice, silly mistake for such an overall good watch. I'm probably going to do fix this or have someone do it though...

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
I’m so tempted by this watch. I’ve got a gen xtal and a guy who can fix the tub/crown issue potentially. There was an issue raised about the ‘cheap sounding’ clicks of the bezel in the initial reviews that were done. Is this fixed in the latest batch does anyone know?

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
7pxwd4h5zddp.jpg

DJW Factory has rounded edges on 6 and 9 but way to thick lol thats the indices from a deep sea

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i still see them not rounded, mayb some macros could help if any1 has it on his hands