• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Thanks guys I accepted the watch!
Maybe will change the datewheel or xtal some day when the date pisses me off a lot :D

Edit: Moving the dial counterclockwise will solve both problems: misalignment of the rehaut AND date sitting too high. After moving the dial the date should be in the middle.

Reactions: m5smg2

Greg76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/18
Had my ARF SD43 for over a month and it's lost just 29 seconds. Love the watch, but Bezel assembly is poor (whole Bezel clicks from side to side and back and forth) and 904L bracelet is very flimsy, in fact the bracelet is the biggest tell. If anybody asked to try the watch on, it would be quite obvious that it's not a Gen bracelet. But hey, it cost me £350 so I'm not complaining.

LaPavel

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
7/8/17
EU
Had my ARF SD43 for over a month and it's lost just 29 seconds. Love the watch, but Bezel assembly is poor (whole Bezel clicks from side to side and back and forth) and 904L bracelet is very flimsy, in fact the bracelet is the biggest tell. If anybody asked to try the watch on, it would be quite obvious that it's not a Gen bracelet. But hey, it cost me £350 so I'm not complaining.

arf bracelet is flimsy? really??

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
Thanks to an amazing M2M sale with mrklocka, I've joined the SD43 club. :)

ENb2p.jpg

EN1us.jpg

ENJFh.jpg

I'm very happy with it, I hope it will keep time well. It looks amazing, bracelet, clasp, bezel (even the clicks), dial, just everything looks perfect to me.
Now I can wait until the TD will finally source this Daytona and send me my Submariner and the Daytona... ;)

gekkehenkie

Renowned Member
21/7/14
Thanks to an amazing M2M sale with mrklocka, I've joined the SD43 club. :)

ENb2p.jpg

EN1us.jpg

ENJFh.jpg

I'm very happy with it, I hope it will keep time well. It looks amazing, bracelet, clasp, bezel (even the clicks), dial, just everything looks perfect to me.
Now I can wait until the TD will finally source this Daytona and send me my Submariner and the Daytona... ;)

Nice mate! But the dial sucks ;) no round markers and markers to close at 12 instant tell on pictures but not on wrist.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Bigred7078

4/12/16
Nice mate! But the dial sucks ;) no round markers and markers to close at 12 instant tell on pictures but not on wrist.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Lol this forums favorite two word combo is “instant tell”.

Give me a break man...

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
But he is right, BP did rounded markers years ago they still make the best dials.

Yes but their lume is trash.
On some Noob Submariners V9 I have also seen rounded markers and even on the ARF Yachtmaster 37mm and ARF SubC the markers are better than on their SD43. :(

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
it looks like the crown guards have changed, they look chunkier than on some of the other ARF SD43 I've seen on here. I just received mine and noticed how much of the crown is being covered by the guards.

Petruo

27/6/18
Hey i ordered Mine on Chazingtime02. Does anyone know How Long it Takes until the qc will Send me the photos? Waiting for 8 days After they Received the Money. When i bought it the Watch it was in stock...

Petruo

27/6/18
While writing the last Post i received the Photos...what do i have to Look for to See of this is the v2?

Last edited: