• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - personwholikeswatches

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I don't think so. I am a junior in high school taking calculus 3 and 4. I've taken 5 ap tests and gotten 4's on 2 and 5's on the rest. I got a 34 on my ACT in 10th grade, 1390/1520 on my PSAT the same year. I was the best student in math at my school two years in a row(out of 300). I don't think I'm stupid, just socially inept.

This is one of the biggest lols ever.

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
uvh6.jpg

Reactions: Maron and Hor-Fan

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
If it stops them wanking for 10 minutes that is only a good thing.

Well I hope at least this stopped him from wanking. I mean, what's worse than offending the staff and bullshitting a whole community?

...offending the staff and bullshitting a whole community with one hand while jerking off with the other!

Reactions: C Master

Ls2851

23/6/16
Is Personwholikeswatches Oris Gen Sales nuked? Or should it be Nuked??@raddave

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Is Personwholikeswatches Oris Gen Sales nuked? Or should it be Nuked??@raddave

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

If anyone buys off someone who is in the brig, that would be their own look out. This guy is not a scammer, just immature and hugely disrespectful.

Reactions: Ls2851

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Other than comparisons of super-reps, the brig is the interesting read. With me mot being to figure out multiquote, I would like to add these random thoughts to the 31 pages of comments.

The young fellow composes good composition (while in the brig, ignoring his writings which got him here in the first place). He seems quick to adapt.

The comment made by timnic about being a junior member is poignant, kudos. [h=2]@personwholikeswatches there is precedence where brigged members are let out within months. I remember a Frenchman who was brigged for being a bit free with his vulgarity, and for making offensive comments w.r.t. to the English. After being brigged, he genuinely apologized. Didnt cut immediately, but he followed it up with contribution. He kept on posting spectacular pictures of our contraband. Eventually, with the shift of public opinion, and the shift of opinions of the mods, he was out. [/h] You will get out of the brig if you put enough contrite and genuine effort. Perhaps sooner than you imagine.

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
Hey guys. This is unrelated to the brigging, but I am getting a bit frustrated with it, and have no other place to ask. I am having an issue with Puretime shipping. You see, I managed to convince my brother to buy a watch(YAY), and he wanted an intricate looking one, and chose the JF 15407 Openworked AP. Anyway, the QC was approved on Jul 10, and the watch supposedly "shipped" on the 12th. It has been nearly a month, and the watch seems no closer to me than it was a month ago. I have been provided 3 separate tracking numbers by Puretime(DHL, USPS, and 4PX(whatever that is)), and sent them several emails about it. At first, the watch's tracking was clearly screwed up, because PT's website showed it going from NYC to HK to Bangkok to Saudi Arabia back to NYC back to HK etc. I emailed them about it, and they said that their carrier would reship it. The DHL number shows absolutely no activity since the 12th, the USPS number says "label created" and the 4px number shows a transfer to DHL 1 WEEK ago, with nothing new since. Is this normal for Puretime? Will I ever get my package? My mom is inclined to dispute it on the card, but I said to wait a while because it doesn't appear to be in PT's hands anymore, and I obviously don't want them to lose money. Here are the 3 tracking numbers:
USPS:420921189305569903502982644913
DHL:3081222782
4PX: 300494149638

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Hey kiddo,

USPS won't show anything until it's in their possession. Seems like it's stuck in DHL system. Keep in touch with PT, it's their responsibility to see that it's delivered

Reactions: C Master

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
Hey kiddo,

USPS won't show anything until it's in their possession. Seems like it's stuck in DHL system. Keep in touch with PT, it's their responsibility to see that it's delivered

I figured as much. I think the DHL message also means that they don't yet have possession of it. The question is, why has it been a whole week since 4px was supposed to transfer to DHL?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hey guys. This is unrelated to the brigging, but I am getting a bit frustrated with it, and have no other place to ask. I am having an issue with Puretime shipping. You see, I managed to convince my brother to buy a watch(YAY), and he wanted an intricate looking one, and chose the JF 15407 Openworked AP. Anyway, the QC was approved on Jul 10, and the watch supposedly "shipped" on the 12th. It has been nearly a month, and the watch seems no closer to me than it was a month ago. I have been provided 3 separate tracking numbers by Puretime(DHL, USPS, and 4PX(whatever that is)), and sent them several emails about it. At first, the watch's tracking was clearly screwed up, because PT's website showed it going from NYC to HK to Bangkok to Saudi Arabia back to NYC back to HK etc. I emailed them about it, and they said that their carrier would reship it. The DHL number shows absolutely no activity since the 12th, the USPS number says "label created" and the 4px number shows a transfer to DHL 1 WEEK ago, with nothing new since. Is this normal for Puretime? Will I ever get my package? My mom is inclined to dispute it on the card, but I said to wait a while because it doesn't appear to be in PT's hands anymore, and I obviously don't want them to lose money. Here are the 3 tracking numbers:
USPS:420921189305569903502982644913
DHL:3081222782
4PX: 300494149638

If Mom follows her inclination you'll be permanently banned from every rep watch forum in the known universe.

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
If Mom follows her inclination you'll be permanently banned from every rep watch forum in the known universe.

I know. That's why I said not to do it. it's not just that, but obviously I don't want PT to lose money. It's not my watch, but my brothers(graduation gift).

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
The watch will eventually turn up.

Tie Mom to the chair whilst you're waiting.

She trusts my judgement, and won't dispute it unless I approve(which for aforementioned reasons, I wouldn't). It is kind of frustrating though, considering many people seem to get their PT orders within a week of approving QC.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I won't be calling anyone at Puretime a cunt, either. Learned my lesson there, eh?

Just curious , as to why you though it was ok to use that language in the first place ?

Did you not realize you were dealing with real people and not some computer generated text ?

Do you call people that name IRL when you are talking to them face to face ?

I seriously doubt it looking at your stature .....

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I won't be calling anyone at Puretime a cunt, either. Learned my lesson there, eh?

There's a flippancy and glibness in your posts which reveals a lot.

The internet isn't real, but the people on it are. You can't go around saying what you want, to people you think you'll never meet, believing there will be no consequences.

I wouldn't say anything on a forum that I wouldn't say to someones face, but that's partly because I'm from a different generation than you.

Learn the meaning of respect, humility.

And no, don't reply to this. Think about things, try not to be the cliche of the keyboard warrior, the tough, cool dude who is in fact an over weight 15 year old sitting in his bedroom . . .

Reactions: DD60

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
You know, I am starting to thing that there's no mother, there's no 15 year old, there's no brother with a graduation gift.

I am starting to think that there' just a shady guy that's pretty decent at making up stories and whose watch is stuck on customs and wants to pull a chargeback on Puretime...

Reactions: SuperLory

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
Good to know nothing has changed with this child. Since he mentioned a chargeback against Puretime, I'm guessing one will be made, and blamed on his mother, or something similar.

OP needs blacklisted to prevent this from happening in the future.