• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - personwholikeswatches

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
So am I just permanently in here? That would be a tad bit annoying, considering that even asshats likeSplitFall would have been able to get out if they had just refunded the money they scammed off people.

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
Is there no opportunity to make amends basically? I was being quite a cunt yesterday. I'm sure sorry won't cut it, obviously.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I also appear to be unable to PM any of the mods as well, which doesn't make it any easier.

You can tag mods in your posts in the brig, and you can hope for mercy and take your lumps until TB sees fit (if ever) to release you from the brig. But your conciliatory tone today is a step in the right direction. Not sure what all the fuss was about with you and taking a picture showing the ETA gen movement any how, but as a result here we are.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
You are digging a deeper hole. Repnoob12345 will join you in the Brig. Cease and desist.

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
You can tag mods in your posts in the brig, and you can hope for mercy and take your lumps until TB sees fit (if ever) to release you from the brig. But your conciliatory tone today is a step in the right direction. Not sure what all the fuss was about with you and taking a picture showing the ETA gen movement any how, but as a result here we are.

I was getting frustrated yesterday because I had to open the caseback of my BB 3 times to take pictures of the movement because my camera is too crappy to take good pictures(I tried to take good pictures all 3 times, but apparently none of them were good enough to actually identify the movement as an ETA instead of an A). I shouldn't have been an asshole, though.

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
I'm confused. Is it against the rules to have two accounts? I was definitely not aware of that. I made that account like a week after my first one.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Rules? What rules lol!!! You're hilarious. You're my second favourite prisoner after Handsehildorf. You're quite a long way behind him I'm afraid, because he badly photoshopped a Gen picture into his M2M sales thread and will therefore always be my favourite inmate, but you're definitely second. Keep the lolz coming please....

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
That's because you're fucking stupid.

I don't think so. I am a junior in high school taking calculus 3 and 4. I've taken 5 ap tests and gotten 4's on 2 and 5's on the rest. I got a 34 on my ACT in 10th grade, 1390/1520 on my PSAT the same year. I was the best student in math at my school two years in a row(out of 300). I don't think I'm stupid, just socially inept.

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
Rules? What rules lol!!! You're hilarious. You're my second favourite prisoner after Handsehildorf. You're quite a long way behind him I'm afraid, because he badly photoshopped a Gen picture into his M2M sales thread and will therefore always be my favourite inmate, but you're definitely second. Keep the lolz coming please....

At least I'm amusing somebody, eh?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I don't think so. I am a junior in high school taking calculus 3 and 4. I've taken 5 ap tests and gotten 4's on 2 and 5's on the rest. I got a 34 on my ACT in 10th grade, 1390/1520 on my PSAT the same year. I was the best student in math at my school two years in a row(out of 300). I don't think I'm stupid, just socially inept.

You don't think, you said it yourself, ergo Stupid.

What has being socially inept got to do with talking to a Super Mod the way you did - the Super Mod is old enough to be your father, by the way - you stupid little fucking socially inept cunt ?

You have math, ap tests and ACT grades and other ridiculous fucking bullshit dribbling out of your fucking vagina yet you can't operate the fucking camera on your fucking cellphone ?

How does it fucking feel dude, to be fucking spoken to like that ?

personwholikeswatches

12/3/18
You don't think, you said it yourself, ergo Stupid.

What has being socially inept got to do with talking to a Super Mod the way you did - the Super Mod is old enough to be your father, by the way - you stupid little fucking socially inept cunt ?

You have math, ap tests and ACT grades and other ridiculous fucking bullshit dribbling out of your fucking vagina yet you can't operate the fucking camera on your fucking cellphone ?

How does it fucking feel dude, to be fucking spoken to like that ?

Feels alright. I don't really care. I doubt the super mod is as old as my father. My dad is 62(yes, I'm aware that that is not what you said, but it doesn't matter). I can operate the camera, it's just that my phone is shit. I have this phone. An 80 dollar phone. Not a galaxy s9 or iPhone x. https://www.amazon.com/BLU-R1-HD-Exclusive-Lockscreen/dp/B01H2E0J5M
Also, being a bad photographer does not make me stupid. That does not follow, mate. I'm sure there are scientists with IQ's of 170 who aren't good photographers.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Feels alright. I don't really care. I doubt the super mod is as old as my father. My dad is 62(yes, I'm aware that that is not what you said, but it doesn't matter). I can operate the camera, it's just that my phone is shit. I have this phone. An 80 dollar phone. Not a galaxy s9 or iPhone x. https://www.amazon.com/BLU-R1-HD-Exclusive-Lockscreen/dp/B01H2E0J5M
Also, being a bad photographer does not make me stupid. That does not follow, mate. I'm sure there are scientists with IQ's of 170 who aren't good photographers.

The only thing you should be doing is apologizing for your behavior, not defending yourself and digging a bigger hole... :picard:

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon