• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Finally someone knows how to take a good photograph of this one.
It's an Incredible rep - kicks Noobs V8/9 ass all the way down that big wall of theirs and back again.

But dude, your hour hand looks 8-10min fast vs the minute hand? I swear this is the same idiot at the factory who caused so much shit for so many on the SD43 with the hands being put on wrong. That motherfucker should be fired.

Thank you mate, I am a sucker for good pics lolol!!

Your eye is sharp as a Katana sword!! You are right bro, the hour hand is like 5mins fast, I will have my modder fix it when I change the crystal

Will send more pics today that I will be out and about for work, watch as I said looms great and feels great, movement is good and runs +1sec/day this first day I have it.. and is very silent!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigred7078

4/12/16
Some more pics for your pleasure, watch looks and feels very nice, ok gen has some more “heft” into it but it’s really nitpicking for $500 vs $9000! The rotor is really silent, have to put it against my eye to hear it spin, very good there

Pics pics pics!!!

31463797011da1da046af93ac24a4182.jpg

This looks amazing! You might have a cracked insert though. Thankfully it’s not too obvious on yours but you might just want to be careful with it.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
This looks amazing! You might have a cracked insert though. Thankfully it’s not too obvious on yours but you might just want to be careful with it.

Thank you, well I checked with my 10x loop and I cannot see it, with my micro lens I see it like in this pic, it's a "micro-crack" it seems, good reason to through my genuine insert on lololol!! No I will not, this insert is very good and the crack cannot be seen by naked eye or even the loop, maybe most of the inserts have similar cracks and we just don't see it... thanks though, I did not notice before

Bigred7078

4/12/16
Thank you, well I checked with my 10x loop and I cannot see it, with my micro lens I see it like in this pic, it's a "micro-crack" it seems, good reason to through my genuine insert on lololol!! No I will not, this insert is very good and the crack cannot be seen by naked eye or even the loop, maybe most of the inserts have similar cracks and we just don't see it... thanks though, I did not notice before

Yeah, it looks absolutely tiny. I just wanted to let you know just in case so you could handle with care. Enjoy the new amazing piece!

Reactions: efthimis

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Be careful with the Insert i saw noob v7 with cracks who just fallen apart from one second to another ask your TD to source a new one.

Btw dial has now correct Rolex writing with boldness etc seems like they fixxed it with the new batch. Thats why its important to post the flaws here ARF is reading here 100%.

Thats why i like these guys :)

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Gen Batman vs the ARF Sub, date font comparison.. in person I would say that the font looks gen, it’s slightly different of course but doesn’t look odd or anything. Some of the dates sitting low at ARF, the Batman is all perfect and the Batman magnification looks maybe a tad smaller that the ARF’s

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
It's a pretty simple job to re-set the hands. I've seen several gen watches not 100% with the hands alignment.

It's simple if you have the tools and know what you're doing.

i always ask for QC pics with time set on the hour, and check myself in store if I'm buying there.

Nothing wrong with the hands. I checked mine is the same.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Lol. Yeah, ok mate...

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
the writing under Rolex must be a little bit thinner and the Submariner a little bolder like rolex and the crown hole a tiny little bigger and it would be almost 1:1 like Gen and they would copied the 2018 dial

Yes i know they used an older dial but then the rehaut is incorrect

Maybe the next batch they fixxing that or they fixxing it with the 3135 smoke versions

Anyways great looking rep! But anyway be careful with the insert :)

Reactions: mn9500 and efthimis

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Be careful with the Insert i saw noob v7 with cracks who just fallen apart from one second to another ask your TD to source a new one.

Btw dial has now correct Rolex writing with boldness etc seems like they fixxed it with the new batch. Thats why its important to post the flaws here ARF is reading here 100%.

Thats why i like these guys :)

Well I don’t know about it, it’s so small hat cannot even considered a crack since we cannot really see it.. hope it holds up because TD will ask me to send the watch back or will not even accept since I use 25x lens to notice

Now the coronet is same as my gen Batman it seems, well done ARF for making the effort to correct even small “issues”

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
It's simple if you have the tools and know what you're doing.

i always ask for QC pics with time set on the hour, and check myself in store if I'm buying there.
My watch smith works with all kind of gens and he is Rolex certified, he would fix it for sure.. from now on I will ask for this as well, still learning lol

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I must correct myself they copied this dial here

Only the crown is different (could be another gen dial) good Job ARF! I must say the new dial looks fantastic
45849c5793aaad03435aaa501793d90d.jpg

Edit ok must be another one the indices are smaller on ARF and thats not a flaw saw that one on newer gens

The Alchemy Index

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
efthimis thank you for the comparison! Crazy how close the DW looks

The pic with both sitting on the non crown side they both look gen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk