• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

RBB224

16/10/16
next to a gen insert the insert nrs on the ARF look a bit dull. I have noticed the same on my arf sd43. I have send my insert to Germany for the ussdassein plating mod.

USD ussdassein plating mod is really very gen like! his price also won Spongebob's mod sadly~

RBB224

16/10/16
I want to have a check with you guys about Sead's QC pics, i read about Sead sending same QC pics to buyers when placing order for ARF SD43 126600. I'm just playing safe and want to be sure to get the watch that was shown to me.

Here are the pictures he sent me, can someone clarify is it the same pics he sent to everyone who bought from him?
OB4RMoa.jpg

6MVn3D0.jpg

qRYhNkn.jpg

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I want to have a check with you guys about Sead's QC pics, i read about Sead sending same QC pics to buyers when placing order for ARF SD43 126600. I'm just playing safe and want to be sure to get the watch that was shown to me.

Here are the pictures he sent me, can someone clarify is it the same pics he sent to everyone who bought from him?

A couple of members got the same pics - not everyone.

Reactions: RBB224

Neuf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
Hey guys!

I recently received QC Pics for my 126600 and while the watch looks pretty stellar, there is one thing which is really bugging me - And I don‘t know if this is as per gen or a known mistake for the ARF or just the angle or if it is indeed a flaw.

http://imgur.com/G1779mE

The 2 of the 21 just looks soooooo crooked. But most of the pics I can find are with a 28 as date, so I don’t really know what the 21 is supposed to look like.

What do you think? Is this normal on the ARF? It is it like the movement engraving on my 111 V4 which looked bad under 100x magnification but is way too small to notice IRL? But this is my first Rolex and I am just worried that something like that, if indeed a problem, will be very noticeable due to the cyclops.....

boonnn

Known Member
29/10/16
Hey guys!

I recently received QC Pics for my 126600 and while the watch looks pretty stellar, there is one thing which is really bugging me - And I don‘t know if this is as per gen or a known mistake for the ARF or just the angle or if it is indeed a flaw.

The 2 of the 21 just looks soooooo crooked. But most of the pics I can find are with a 28 as date, so I don’t really know what the 21 is supposed to look like.

What do you think? Is this normal on the ARF? It is it like the movement engraving on my 111 V4 which looked bad under 100x magnification but is way too small to notice IRL? But this is my first Rolex and I am just worried that something like that, if indeed a problem, will be very noticeable due to the cyclops.....

Accept, looks good. Seems to have the newer updated bezel. And I can't even tell if the "2" is crooked.

Last edited:

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Hey guys!

Looks nice! Might have the wrong magnification, the numbers looks huge, could be the picture.

Swerepguy

12/2/18

OB4RMoa.jpg

6MVn3D0.jpg

qRYhNkn.jpg

That is crazy if its true. You want to see your watch not a golden sample.

Reactions: m5smg2

Neuf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/18
Alright, thanks a lot to all of you! I am pretty happy with the bezel too and I think the magnification is good as well, Judging from the other pictures - But wrong magnification seems to be a problem even with gens...That‘s also the reason I don‘t even really care about the rehaut (Not Perfect, but definitely good enough and there are gens far worse)
Really looking forward to getting it, a >40mm Rolex is just Perfect :)

Reactions: m5smg2

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Hey guys!

Wrong magnification. Numbers are too large

peterpl

24/7/11
Alright, thanks a lot to all of you! I am pretty happy with the bezel too and I think the magnification is good as well, Judging from the other pictures - But wrong magnification seems to be a problem even with gens...That‘s also the reason I don‘t even really care about the rehaut (Not Perfect, but definitely good enough and there are gens far worse)
Really looking forward to getting it, a >40mm Rolex is just Perfect :)

Gens NEVER had bigger magnification than 2.5x ever before. There was a run around 2015 when they were under magnified. Never have they been over magnified ever. Its an instant tell

crazyboy

Known Member
16/2/10
Avignon, FRANCE
Neuf Apparently, we can easy fix ourself the little misaligned rehaut, it should be simple, this is what some members have said:
"remove the backside then unsrew the movement (but only slightly) then move the movement with the dial a little bit, in time setting position when you align and screw it back it and the problem is fixed".
I will try to do it when i receive mine too, i hope it works.
If anyone has any suggestions for making it (or a link with a video). In the meantime it's really nice to find people who likes to help, thank you all ;-)

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
this getting ridiclious nobody ever see that "flaw" because the rep crystal sucks anyway if someone who knows watches they will spot it anyway even with the right magnifiction. Accept the watch.

Edit: Talking about the magnifition not the rehaut.

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Gens NEVER had bigger magnification than 2.5x ever before. There was a run around 2015 when they were under magnified. Never have they been over magnified ever. Its an instant tell

I think its strange that watches coming to the TD:s the same week, but with different magnification.

peterpl

24/7/11
this getting ridiclious nobody ever see that "flaw" because the rep crystal sucks anyway if someone who knows watches they will spot it anyway even with the right magnifiction. Accept the watch.
Edit: Talking about the magnifition not the rehaut.

Some people have different tolerances for flaws. I'd rather have the correct mag than have the rehault aligned perfectly. Some ppl are anal about bezel play and the sharpness of the bezel. Each to their own. If I can see a watch and I can immediately tell from the datewheel that there is something wrong that is not something I can accept. Especially for something so easy to fix by the makers.

When you've handled enough gen rolex's and own more than 8 gens that is a very very easy tell.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Some people have different tolerances for flaws. I'd rather have the correct mag than have the rehault aligned perfectly. Some ppl are anal about bezel play and the sharpness of the bezel. Each to their own. If I can see a watch and I can immediately tell from the datewheel that there is something wrong that is not something I can accept. Especially for something so easy to fix by the makers.

When you've handled enough gen rolex's and own more than 8 gens that is a very very easy tell.
I know but we are talking about replicas if you switch one like that which looks very good and get one which is even more crappy then you have the Problem. Just switch the crystal. Every one who knows Gen crystals can spot a rep.

bosaftw

6/6/16
Germany
Okay about the question about the too high rehaut engraving I see it may be a QC issue as I also see that other members have posted pictures of their V2 with centered rehaut engraving