• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thinking of 3714 Portuguese - Seconds at 6 issues??

Francisco

23/12/07
takashi said:
I am waiting for your result! I will sticky it straight away.

Thanks!

It is still working! I am testing it without the dial. It looks horrible. But it is working!!

img1169ul8.jpg

Patek986

28/12/06
Francisco said:
Just to inform you that I have finished the graphite lubrication method, and the dead portuguese is alive again.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

If it runs for many days I will post a tutorial of how to do it.

I have my fingers crossed for your experiment - thanks for doing this by the way! I'm expecting the worst, but hoping for the best when I get mine. But it will be good to have a back up plan if/when it goes sour.

lolex

15/4/07
It would have to depends on luck.Mine arrived with seconds ticking awfully and to set the time, I have to pull out the crown several times before I can do that.Its been a year plus and the watch is still running like it 1st arrives but it tells accurate time!.

So...Good Luck! :wink:

Patek986

28/12/06
Thank you for posting that great tutorial with pictures! I will print out a copy to give to my watchsmith for the future! Your efforts are much appreciated!
Jim

uber2k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/07
if there is an acceptable seconds at 3 version now, cant they make one with seconds at 6 ??