• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

tech333

Looking Around
20/5/18
Hey guys, I'm new here and to rep watches. I noticed the noob crPO is first class. Isn't the see through case back of the watch quite a tell? It's not even decorated like gen maybe like the OMF ones?
​​

Brother

Horology Curious
19/5/18
Just asking....Why I dont see patek philippe nautilus 5711 on any list...?

Are they not good enough to be on the list ?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Found it on Watchleader, date font is wrong. Screws in the back and seconds hands too, engraving also. It's first class but no Super Rep.

UPDATE : Montblanc Heritage Spirit M Factory added to First Class.

Waiting officially released

Sent from the RWI App

The_Forum_Drunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/4/18
USA
Is the new breitling superocean heritage II 42mm (GF factory) open to super rep status ? they fixed the pearl on the bezel and it looks pretty good.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Is the new breitling superocean heritage II 42mm (GF factory) open to super rep status ? they fixed the pearl on the bezel and it looks pretty good.

I would say so, just got mine black dial and it's up there with the GF Avenger GMT first batch that made the list!

I will post a review over the weekend.

Reactions: The_Forum_Drunk

The_Forum_Drunk

9/4/18
USA

awesome man, I haven't found too much info on it yet, But it looks pretty good, look forward to your review. all it needs is a decent mesh, and boom.

btoxxahn

25/5/18
hello guys, thank you for the topic which helps me a lot, i am trying to buy a 114300 and there are 2 prices out there which is USD418 on Dtime and USD368 on Intime and chazing time and i dont know where to buy. should i just get the most expensive one?
gN5DO8
They all said that's it's best 1:1 please help me guys thank you very much
gN5DO8

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Any problem with pearl? Long time no side by side I waiting comparison to decide yes or No

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
hello guys, thank you for the topic which helps me a lot, i am trying to buy a 114300 and there are 2 prices out there which is USD418 on Dtime and USD368 on Intime and chazing time and i dont know where to buy. should i just get the most expensive one?
gN5DO8
They all said that's it's best 1:1 please help me guys thank you very much
gN5DO8

Links ?