• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Also, apart from visual appearance, I take issue with any watch with a Miyota movement being considered. :) They are ultra-reliable but not so necessarily smooth or quiet.

I disagree here. Miyota 9015 is deffo great movement. Have 2 watches with this movement (1 rep and 1 gen) and I've had 0 problems with it. Miyota 8xxx is another story...

SH26

Horology Curious
6/8/17
Hello,

I am new here and read the basic information and the trusted dealer section.
I am looking for a datejust 41mm.

https://puretime.io/watch-brands/ro...tick-markers-on-ss-oyster-bracelet-a3235.html

But there are a lot of versions of the watches. I heard NOOB is one of the best quailtys and most close to genuie.
Is this type of the datejust the datejust that looks the most to genuie? Or which one do you recommend?
Is er a super rep of this type?

And what are the difference between this watch and genuie?

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks a lot

Regards
SH26

kroasan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/15
Would be awesome if you can make a pic review topic and link it in here, thanks !

unfortunately im not getting it yet as im having problems with dial of the IW502003 ZF ( first watch misaligned arrow at 12, 2nd watch misaligned 12 hour marker and misaligned 6 markers) they are easy to spot with one look, so i got something else instead. sorry Omegad!

Reactions: Luvwatch and ragaey

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
Hey guys,

where can I get one of those?

Rolex Sub 16610 TC
Rolex TW Best/WM9 (Sub/Bluesy/DD)

Not here.

On a serious note, use the search function and read, read, read. The knowledge is right up front here in the forum, you just need to grab it by the... and absorb it. The TW Best/WM9 reps are unicorns so I wouldn't bother searching for that one. The TC subs are nice but IMO totally overpriced. However, this thread is not destined to discuss where to buy a TC sub etc. Feel free to send me a pm and I will guide you through the basics.

Reactions: Omagad

Swerepguy

12/2/18
What about The ARF SD43?

I think the latest ARF 43 is SOMETIMES a super rep. The problem is, that you dont know what u get. If u look at qc it loolks like ARF got plenty of datewheel sizes or different magnifing in the cyclops. And some new QC still got the old pointy bezel.

If u get right bezel, cyclop, datewheel, centered rehaut and pearl. SUPERREP!!

Reactions: VIV54

SliverSurfer

10/5/18
Tried finding some info but didn’t. Would someone kindly elaborate on why the AP ROO diver v7 is recommend and not the v9?

Many thanks

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Tried finding some info but didn’t. Would someone kindly elaborate on why the AP ROO diver v7 is recommend and not the v9?

Many thanks

Because the v9 only got released less than a week ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HollyJGolightly

Horology Curious
17/5/18
Can someone help me? First I thought about ordering the oyster perpetual in red from in time but then I found the ladies version at chazingtime what I think will be better for me since I’am female and having a small wrist. Where is the difference to the 39 mm regarding the fact that just the bigger one is a „super rep“? I’am really insecure now since I’am new to this. Any help appreciated

GTgamo

12/2/18
Every Where, Earth
Since the above comment about the list on one page was made - I'd also like to know if the latest review, or the determining review of the "Super-rep" or "NWBIG" review could be posted with the actual approved version of aforementioned rep? Possibly the Super-rep, or nwbig - could be a link to the actual review?

kroasan

24/8/15
I see that tudor bronze blue is under discussion, but what about the original bronze tudor?

the genuine dial font almost has a 3D effect when compared to the rep, the genuine bezel has better cut grooves, and the case back cover on the gen doesnt form a patina due to it being bronze plated stainless steel( correct me if im wrong) im my opinion it is a first class rep.

Last edited:

kroasan

24/8/15
Can someone help me? First I thought about ordering the oyster perpetual in red from in time but then I found the ladies version at chazingtime what I think will be better for me since I’am female and having a small wrist. Where is the difference to the 39 mm regarding the fact that just the bigger one is a „super rep“? I’am really insecure now since I’am new to this. Any help appreciated

looks fine

http://www.rolexmagazine.com/2015/04/blog-post_23.html