• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Angus told me yesterday that the sh3135 arf will not be out for a while he said the new cases with all my udates will take a few months.

JMK

13/2/18
I wait patiently with my 2824 which is a really great piece on its own. May not be the perfect rep, but is an amazing watch.

ExplorerI

Known Member
28/1/15
V9 is the current best sub if you get an arf insert and put it on the v9 you have a winner

Thank you for the advice, but I prefer to wait the Arf “Smoke edition” that will be, surely, the best Sub rep ever seen ;-)

peyups

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/2/08
Both this ARF and Noob V9 are out of stocks from the TDs thou..

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Angus told me yesterday that the sh3135 arf will not be out for a while he said the new cases with all my udates will take a few months.
Well let them get it right and we can wait, I don't mind at all! Then adding a gen crystal and DW would just make the trick, thanks bro for your efforts

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Well let them get it right and we can wait, I don't mind at all! Then adding a gen crystal and DW would just make the trick, thanks bro for your efforts

And hands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The arf hands are amazing I can't lie they are the best rep hands ever seen .but still can't touch gen 18kt white gold hands. That's why I sell hands. Xtals and date wheels among other things because these are the finishing touches for our reps.and when I first started in this hobby I struggled to source these parts near impossible back then

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I don't believe hands are needed if someone needs to keep budget low... if money is not an issue gen hands are of course a nice addition, I just added gen hands onto my Hulk along with a genuine movement just last week

Reactions: dennis7899

DC109

Renowned Member
21/7/12
Has anyone seen the ARF LV insert in person? I have been holding out for a replacement insert for my late model V7 with dark green insert, and am hoping I could use that one. But it's hard to tell from TD listing photos how much better it is, if at all. Seems like the ARF bezel ring itself is also better, so maybe a complete assembly swap is the way to go.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Has anyone seen the ARF LV insert in person? I have been holding out for a replacement insert for my late model V7 with dark green insert, and am hoping I could use that one. But it's hard to tell from TD listing photos how much better it is, if at all. Seems like the ARF bezel ring itself is also better, so maybe a complete assembly swap is the way to go.

better buy the new watches and mix them up... ordering spare parts from ARF is merely impossible as far as i know...

sell the rest of the watch parts you don't need - there is always somebody who likes this and that more about another factory...

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
If you can’t find real life pics one tactic I used is to take a clue off photography basics. If the insert is on the lighter side , you’re going to see more contrast between it and the dial. If the insert and dial look the same color, you’re gonna probably have a dark bezel. Not sure if that makes sense...

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
If you can’t find real life pics one tactic I used is to take a clue off photography basics. If the insert is on the lighter side , you’re going to see more contrast between it and the dial. If the insert and dial look the same color, you’re gonna probably have a dark bezel. Not sure if that makes sense...

Forget about it. The gen has characteristics which aren't caught on camera. There needs to be a comparison with the real one, in real life rather than comparing 2 different pics. Even the v7 insert could look gen like in a photograph a then you compare it in real life and it's a different story.

largemarge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/4/18
any idea when a no date of this or v9 willdrop? wanna move my v7 i was scared to get called out on

Mosse

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
6/9/15
occb2 do you have more pic? Gen insert vs Gen? Brushed bracelet vs Gen brush ? Clasp ? Hand? Thank ...